Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Whirlpool Refrigerator — Repair of freezeer/cooling coil

I lodged a complaint No. 14155 with Whirlpool service center for repair of my Fridge on Saturday the 21st June.

An Engineer visited us the same day and after the inspection by the Engineer I was told that freezer( complete cooling coil ) need to be replaced. Accordingly this engineer put me through his supervisor and informed that a total of Rs. 2250 /- is to be paid inclusive of all.

I agreed for this and accordingly the engineer promised me to replace the same on yesterday 23rd June. Till late evening I waited and then called up cust care. I was once again told by cust care executive that engineer will visit on 23rd June.But it was not to be.

I checked up again on 24th June, I was told Engineer will visit by 1 PM on 25th June.

Even today no body has turned up. When I called up customer care, now I have been informed that this will take another 4-5 days to get this sorted out.

I fail to understand why I am being taken for granted in this case.

This is absolutely ridiculous, had I been told that this will take 10 days or may be more to get this complaint addressed, I would have decided otherwise. Either to buy a new fridge or may be repair by a local mechanic.

We are finding it extremely difficult to live without fridge at home even for a single day.

And the height of inefficiency is that no body bothers to inform about delays, I get to know only when I call up customer care.

HATS OFF THE WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE.

The worst part is I have been given 2 mail id <[protected]@whirlpool.com> and <[protected]@email.whirlpool.com>.
Email from both these ids are bouncing back.

I have no way to reach to customer care otherwise.

Please advise what should I do??

Vishal Anand
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Poor Service from chennai Team. No response, my A/c has been taken 8times. from jan sep. no proper service..I hope all the engineer's are learning from my A/c..

I hope if somebody reply or call me..

My Complaint number 26785..

mobile.[protected]