Whirlpool Refrigerator — Refrigerator Fusion-24 - 200 litre complaint thereof.

Gujarat, India
 assuthar
I had purchased Refrigerator Fusion-24 - 200 litre before 5 months. Cooling is not proper so I complained to local dealer. His Engineer cames and told that Gas is leakage. I am surprised how this happened only 5 months gone and my Fridge is not working properly. When complain with Local Dealer he told that due to lot of temperature this cooling will not come so after temperature down automatically fridge will work. After complain he attended my fridge after 15 days. I purchased Whirlpool because I fully believe in your product. After one week local Engineer comes and he just repair gas line. I am not satisfied with the service provided by local dealer. I wish you change my Fridge with new one. Awaiting your favourable reply. Hope you take immediate action and provide be best service as your company name is in Golden letters in my mind.. Talked with Ahmedabad Branch Co-ordinator Ms.Vaishali on Cell No.[protected] she also talked on conference with Kalol dealer but Kalol dealer refuse to change Fridge. I hope your good office will take necessary action to run my Fridge comfortably.
Yours truly, Pankaj Nayak. - Mobile: [protected].
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

H.No 113/8 Model Town, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Whirlpool Refrigerator - Refrigerator Fusion-24 - 200 litre complaint thereof.