[Resolved]  Wipro Smartlite — Problems With Wipro Smartlite

Respected Sir,

I have purchased one Wipro Smartlite Classic from "Triveni Department Store, Neyyattinkara, Trivandrum, Kerala." The problem is that its not working in my house or any other houses in our locality(We just tested to confirm it). The interesting fact is that the problem is only to this particular piece and we have other pieces working fine here. So I tried a replacement for this piece with "Triveni Department Store." They checked and its working and so they are not ready for replacement, but its not working in my home/locality. I dont know what the problem might be. I searched in google to contact Wipro Smarlite Customer care, but cant find anything to contact them. Please advice.

Product Details: Wipro Smartlite Classic. 20 Watts (The product is in guarantee period)

Thanks in advance,
Arun SV.

Comments

I have purchased the wipro smartlite from Vastu electronic in vasai on 28/11/2008 and i was give the guarentee of one year. my smartlite bulb got fused on 25/10/2009 but the retailer refuse to exchange the bulb and said that the company done not exchange the product any more even thou if the product is still in the guarantee period. so what should be done can u do some thing or take any action against the retailer or the distributer.
Take action against the retailer.He lying to you.I had purchased a 23 watt CFL in 2009 and the same prob happened with me in 2010.and my product was under warranty.The retailer changed my piece without any arguments.IF he does not co operate cantact wipro.
Head Office:-

Customer Care Number
Toll Free No –[protected]

Wipro bulb — Warranty Period issue

Reg. Wipro Bulp Issue
We have purchased the wipro bulp for 1.5 years back with the warranty period of 4 years. And the cover also will have the same seal.now the bulp is not working and we have checked with the executive to exchange the bulp but now thare are not accepting. And they are informing now the warrenty period is 1 year only but the bulp will work on 4years.This is not the correct way to approach the customer.Why they are putting the label as 4-year warrenty? Could you please take the appropriate action?

Thanks and Regards