Cox & Kings India — group europe package grievance

DII/ B-32 NORHT MOTI BAGH I, NEW DELHI - 110021, New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Vipul Manocha on Jun 24, 2019
Copy of mail sent to traveler agent for europe group package

Dear amreen maam,

Please refer to the trailing mails. At the outset i regret to bring out my grievance to you and your senior management. Honestly it is very unfortunate that as a customer or traveler, we have to face this unpleasant experience. I assure you that i will bring my grievance to all platform possible including consumer court by today evening be rest assured is i am not assured that the package i have selected is not booked today.

The trail mails completely brings out that at no point you have mentioned me about the last day of giving the advance amount. It may be noted that it was me who was more concerned about paying the token or advance amount and you have taken it very unprofessionally. Further your management needs to understand that whilst you can call us anytime you feel, we are obligated to call you through call center routing. Despite having your local desk contact or extension, it has been the most unpleasant experience of reaching you on phone or communicating during times o[censored]rgency. Either the mumbai landline is not picked up or either you extension is not picked and if it was finally connected you have not been available on your extension even a single time and this is no exaggeration.

I have explained you that being a armed forces personnel i have to apply for noc clearance. For your records i am sharing the proof. I request kindly do not share it further. This is meant to make you realise that the information that is being shared from my end is genuine.

I was aghast at your statement that "since i have not given the advance payment the package is now not available". It shatters the customers trust in the big brands like cox & kings. No where that you have communicated the deadline for advance payment. It was me who was pushing for the advance payment and i even requested to you to share the link last week. You on your own decided that you will share it on saturday. I agreed with it. Then you mentioned that you will share it by 1400 hrs however till 1700 hrs when i had not received the link, i tried reaching you on landline, however, as usual it was of no use. Thereafter i made a mail also to you and you at your own disposal decided not to reply and wait for monday morning to communicate regarding non-availability. I am sure these decisions of your are linked to flights hassles and pricing uncertainty view iran's tensions and route changes or some other price escalation issues which you don't share with customer. However, i beg to differ on your statement that view non payment of advance amount form my end landed me into this soup.

If my issue is not resolved prior lunch i shall address my issue to your headquarters in uk and all feasible traveler agents including thomas c thottathil, head - corporate communications
Email : [protected]@coxandkings.com and bring it to their attention that how genuine and innocent travelers are being mis-manipulated. I shall also bring out all the trailing mails on social media and seek addressal thereafter.

I kindly request that please maintain professionalism and do not succumb to such cheat philosophy.

[Jun 24, 2019] Cox & Kings India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Cox & Kings India Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2019
Hi Vipul,
This is not we want our guest to experience about us. You can reach our customer service team directly at [protected]@coxandkings.com.

+91 11 2676 8811 [New Delhi]
    +91 80 2223 9192 [Bangalore]
    +91 14 1222 0060 [Jaipur]
    Turner Morrison Building, 16 Bank Street, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    Cox & Kings India - group europe package grievance