CPP Group India — Charges without consent

I received an SBI new credit card and got a call from CPP on the same day about the card saver plan. Initially I was informed that it is a one time payment for card protection plan. However, there was no information in email or phone or sms that it is annual plan. I was charged 2499/- the following year stating that it is an annual plan. There was no email intimation or phone communication. When called customer care CPP, they informed that the agent has provided wrong information and email would be sent 30 days for intimation. There was no such email in SPAM or my INBOX on CPP.

I was informed that they would cancel the plan and initiate refund.
[protected] Cancellation Letter ID. After 15 days, I still did not receive the refund. When I called they said account has been cancelled and refund was re initiated . They again provided me the same cancellation letter ID which I received earlier.
Apr 14, 2021

CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apr 20, 2021
CPP Group India Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,

We would request you to mention your CPP membership number or registered contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Please contact us on our help line numbers[protected]toll-free) or[protected]please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

CPP Team

CPP Group India
    CPP Group India Phone
    CPP Group India Address
    Ground Floor, Wing – A, Golf View Corporate Tower – A, Golf Course Road, Sector – 42, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002