[Resolved] Cpp Group India — company expected to protect you against fraud is defrauding you itself

Anjal on Nov 14, 2019
I bought the platinum policy from the company online and the company charged my credit card twice for the premium amount - rs. 2799/- with the transactions happening on 2 different dates.

Raised the concern with the company over emails / calls but no response.

Pathetic customer service.

Would strongly advice against buying service of the company. The company which defrauds the customer itself cannot be expected to save guard in event of any distress
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 2, 2020

[Nov 14, 2019] CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
CPP Group India Customer Care's response, Nov 27, 2019
Dear Customer,

Request you to please share your CPP membership number and contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Request you to please contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers –[protected]toll-free) or[protected]please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

CPP Team
Updated by Anjal, Jan 03, 2020
As I mentioned, I have raised the concern with contact centre, email, send escalation email and have got no response till date. I have had en extremely delightful experience so far and would like to share my membership details with a request to cancel my policy - IA7974108.

By the way, how many complaints you receive of charging the Platinum customer twice?
Updated by Anjal, Jan 03, 2020
The Complaint is not resolved..

Ground Floor, Wing – A, Golf View Corporate Tower – A, Golf Course Road, Sector – 42, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Cpp Group India - company expected to protect you against fraud is defrauding you itself