[Resolved]  CPP Group India — cpp india wallet care plus working not give proper services ,cancel member ship

CPP Wallet Care Plus service not working, CPP India Wallet Care Plus give to me the welcome letter they give some links service i try to use but thats not working, i am not use any single serivce from cpp, i Lost my atm card, after that i trying to use but they give temporary user name passward try do loging that not working, i Lost my atm card, they given temporary user name and passward not working, i just apply on new atm card in the bank, after that i am trying cancel my Membership, they did not cancel for me, they not do anything for me, they are wasting my money, they did not giver proper service
Jan 11, 2020
Dec 06, 2019

CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dec 11, 2019
CPP Group India Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,

Request you to please share your CPP membership number and contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Request you to please contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers –[protected]toll-free) or[protected]please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

CPP Team

CPP Group India
    CPP Group India Phone
    CPP Group India Address
    Ground Floor, Wing – A, Golf View Corporate Tower – A, Golf Course Road, Sector – 42, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002