[Resolved] Cpp Group India — membership im2279814

sangeetha16 on Nov 11, 2019

I have submitted the required physical documents mentioned in the mail. However as few documents were not sufficient, i have resubmitted the docs again as requested. But still when i called the customer care and checked i have to share the documents again as it is pending for verification (Please note the documents which are mentioned over call has been already shared).
I dont understansd, how many time should i keep sending the documents again and again. I need a resolution asap. It has been almost a month i am waiting for

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 30, 2019

[Nov 11, 2019] CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
CPP Group India Customer Care's response, Nov 27, 2019
Dear Customer,

We have tried to contact you on the contact numbers registered with us for your membership IM2279814, however, we have not been able to connect with you.

Request you to please contact us on our helpline numbers – [protected] (toll-free) or [protected], between 11 AM – 9 PM, for your query related to CPP FoneSafe.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

CPP Team

Ground Floor, Wing – A, Golf View Corporate Tower – A, Golf Course Road, Sector – 42, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Cpp Group India - membership im2279814