[Resolved]  CPP Group India — Regarding refund for amount 1899

I had cancelled my membership on 21st January, 2021 and have told them to refund my money. I have called them so many times and every time they told me to wait for some days. They are not doing any job, they just sit on a chair and receive calls from customers and telling them to wait and do nothing. Please refund my money.
Feb 23, 2021
my complaint yet to be not solved
Feb 19, 2021

CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Feb 22, 2021
CPP Group India Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,

We would request you to mention your CPP membership number or registered contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Please contact us on our help line numbers[protected]toll-free) or[protected]please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

Feb 23, 2021
Updated by Abhishek Kamdi

registered contact Number :[protected]
Apr 07, 2021
CPP Group India Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,

We hope your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved.

Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

registered contact Number :[protected]
CPP Group India Customer Care's response, May 17, 2021
Dear Customer,

We hope your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved.

Please contact us on our help line numbers - 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

CPP Group India
    CPP Group India Phone
    CPP Group India Address
    Ground Floor, Wing – A, Golf View Corporate Tower – A, Golf Course Road, Sector – 42, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002