[Resolved]  CPP Group India — review of cancellation of membership

On 29/04/19 my membership get activated and on 30/04/19 sum of 2199 is debited from my credit card. On same day i complaint for cancellation on this forum. On 1/05/19 customer care called me and i finally tell them to cancel it and refum my sum. My phone no. Is [protected] and membership id is ia6846381. They cancelled it. But i do not get any confirmation message about cancellation and refund of rs 2199 rs. Till now. Kindly give me a confirmation msg and refund my money as soon.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 10, 2019
They refunded the amount.

[May 04, 2019] CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
CPP Group India Customer Care's response May 06, 2019 Dear Customer,

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 01/05/2019 for your membership IA6846381.

We hope that your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved. Please feel free to contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers –[protected]toll-free) or[protected]please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

CPP Team
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Memebership : IA3767565

The Card protection plan has been renewed on[protected]. But I did not receive plan documents still date. I have reminded many times. But the response was not satisfying and negative. They are playing with customers.

Please respond quickly and send policy documents to me.
CPP Group India Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2020
Dear Customer,

We hope your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved

CPP Team

CPP Group India
    CPP Group India Phone
    CPP Group India Address
    Ground Floor, Wing – A, Golf View Corporate Tower – A, Golf Course Road, Sector – 42, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002