Cross Roads

View More Information...

Load

Cross Roads Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir/ mam
This is to inform that crossroad is running fraudulent telemarketing calls .
They are unnecessarily asking for renewal everymonth they call from numerous cell phone numbers.
My membership is is [protected]
It is active till 17 Dec 2022
It started on 18 Dec 2020
If there is any protection from harrasment to consumer then please do take action.
Sep 04, 2021

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Cross road people relying on getting renewals and selling new membership only fetching money. but when it comes to deliver service they are talking rubbish this we can not do, u need to call mechanic locally, or this is major problem can not be correct etc etc lots of false statements. in fact they are not technically compatible they can not diagnose proper fault but always try to sell some thing coolant, battery, car care kit ...
    i am member more than 15+ years but now their services and quality of mechanics very low.
    renewed member ship for 5 years in feb, 21 but i think i have done mistake. wont advise to anyone to go for it, u will feel cheated for sure...
    Aug 24, 2021

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Although I had a membership till 2023, they continuously called for renewal and said system has wrong number, I told if vehicle no is wrong they should correct its their mistake, they said they will add new for that and I have to make new payment and they will refund for old, they did fraud and renewed another but did not refund old and said it’s adjusted.

This is a total fraud company and cheating with people as no one is using their pathetic service.
      Even you take membership, when you apply for roadside assistance it will charge you 700 for flat tyre, whats the use of membership then?

Beware of these fraudsters.
      Aug 18, 2021

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vasantapura ward chikkalasandra 9th cross Bangalore 560061.
        Aug 08, 2021

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ve given a membership by crossroads, with wrong commitments, , and later when i arranged for their serveces, they told me...
          Pathetic Service !!! keeps harassing the customer inspite of giving membership fee. Had to pay membership fee twice inspite...

I have a Platinum plan which I purchases in January 2021, membership id: [protected]. I keep getting calls from Cross Roads that my membership has expired and needs to be renewed. Highly unprofessional company.
          Jul 03, 2021

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been receiving end number of calls since last year to renew my membership. However, I already have a platinum plan...

Executive Rohit contacted me for renewal of membership and offered me PAN India plan for 4 years. Though he offered some discount but on negotiating more he offered me same plan for 6 additional months means total 4.6 years. For assurance he made me speak to his senior Yogesh also.

Since the time I made payment 2 months back, this guy is not taking my calls nor reverting over wats app. He shared wrong number for his senior Yogesh.

My membership did not get renew for duration I was committed for.

Highly unprofessional experience with cheating. Never go with this company services

May 02, 2021

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am lodging this complaint against crossroads who have been calling me from multiple numbers from last 1 year.

Even after repeatedly rejecting that i don't want to buy their product they keep on calling me from multiple numbers.

I will reach out to you myself the day i know that i want your product. Please stop irritating me every day.
              Mar 18, 2021

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Roadside assistance service was sold to me as a "lifetime service" and later their executives called me suggesting that it was a 4 yr package and it has to be renewed.

I was nowhere communicated about this. Their executives are also acknowledging that this was the way this plan was sold. This is a clear case of Cheating.

Car no.: DL10CH5002
                Registered phone no.: [protected]
                Feb 28, 2021

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bought Titanium Package of Road side assistance for my car from Cross Roads on 25/03/2019 which is valid up to 23/03/2023, Membership ID [protected]. Receiving calls from Cross Roads on daily basis since last few months to renew the package as the same has been expired or going to expire soon. Every time I have to explain that it is still valid. Today, i.e. on 20/02/2021, I received same call again of Mr. Gaurav from Okhla office. I explained to him and also send him screen shot of my app clearly showing validity up to 23/03/2023. Even after going through the screen shot he said that this is wrong and it needs renewal. Please look in to the matter and let me know the findings
                  Feb 20, 2021

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sow booked four times after.purchasing sow, but the car service mechanic did not visit and car is therefore not serviced
                    Feb 04, 2021

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have a membership of Crossroads since many years and was timely renewed (15may 2019 to 14Aug 2021) with ID no [protected].

My car got stuck on 16th December and I contacted crossroads for help at 10:00AM. They did not accept my complaint saying my ID is not registered with them. Its been more than 48 hours, no one has contacted me to rectify the vehicle.

they are harassing us and not attending to our complaint even after paying their premiums for so many years.

PFA
                      Dec 18, 2020

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Going to and fro from sonagiri ward circle 15 colony has become a headache for many of the people, roads haven't been constructed from few months/years and i don't think any action will be taken for the coming years even. Water logging takes place in like 5 mins of rain. I don't know whether the government or the parshads over here have become blind over here that they cant see the condition of the roads.. Eventhough accidents are taking place sr. Citizen fell down. What action have been taking in future pls revert??
                        Oct 08, 2020

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Nikhil chaudhary a resident of triveni nagar 3rd shiv puram, i have been requesting the corporation for a long period of time for the maintanance of the roads of our colony which is just situted near shubh lagan guest house i am requsting uh team to come and checkout and maintain the roads as soon as possible.
                          Nikhil chaudhary
                          triveni nagar 3rd shiv puram
                          landmark {sai dham mandir shubh lagan guest house near bandha road and 60 feet road}
                          Aug 25, 2020

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a citizen of triveni nagar 3rd lucknow.i am facing a huge amount of problems from the roads from our area the roads in our colonies almost going to worst condition the region near shubh lagan guest house the roads are miserable the municiple corporation had not maintained the roads for last 10 years the .the correct location is left colony of shubh lagan guest house triveni nagar 3rd shiv puram sai dham mandir lucknow 226020 i request to corporation to construct the roads as soon as possible...
                            Aug 25, 2020

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased RSA for 3 years in July 2019 but in personal records Crossroads deleted my details. 1 month back I started receiving...
                              Dear team,
                              Extremely sad service. Not worth to take any package from cross roads,
                              I logged a compliant on...
                              Hello sir, i am jitender living in gurgaon ashok vihar, phase - 111, near chotu ram chowk. One of my neighbour near chotu...