D-VoiS - Broadband Pvt. Ltd — Poor service coupled with pathetic resolutions

I have been a customer of Dvois (I-On) for about 13 months now. Of these 400 days I used internet, I have faced disconnection at least on 150 days. The complaints made to the team are unattended and never have been given a justification for these frequent disconnections. The sad and disappointing thing is the customer service team shamelessly says, you ate using broadband and disconnections are common. I wish I had saved some of the calls. Day after day the connection drops and I am helplessly hoping it would be fixed. Stuck with this fraud provider because Airtel or Tata don't provide broadband in my locality. Even the emails I have sent to them have been unanswered. I need to file a consumer court case against DVois.
D-VoiS Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jun 21, 2017
Updated by Jayendra Atre
No one contacted me about this issue.
Complaint comments