D-Vois Communications — it is a fraud company

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 bhavanibajajraj
I have made an payment of rs.1900 for three months. Your representiv come iam given 5mbps unlimited 90 days with router&strting ip still now starting ip not given now presentno respence your representiv names; madhu & akram mobile no; [protected] / [protected] on more tell to inter net conction time old router& old cable given so net are browsing so immied at action iam all ready ignore to mail to day

[Jul 21, 2017] D-VoiS Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi sir/madam
My name is mujahid kaldane. I'm facing internet browsing problem since yesterday. I have registered a complaint multiple times. But issue still persists. Plz look into it urgently otherwise I will put the same on social media.my user ID is mujahid 123.
I have registered a ticket 48 hours ago stating there is no internet connection. Every time I call customer care, they request me to have patience since they have assigned an engineer for the issue. The local area coordinator has switched off his cell and is not reachable for the past 2 days. I haven't seen such a callous attitude and poor service from an internet provider. They probably care less for their customers once payment is done. My user ID is smili0777

+91 22 6456 6366 [Mumbai]