Dakshin Honda — honda buddy loyalty program fraud by dakshin honda

vikkupandey on Mar 9, 2018
I have bought honda jazz car from dakshin honda in 2016 june. I have referred my two colleagues at dakshin honda for buying cars. They also bought their respective cars from dakshin honda. Hence, i received 10000 inr referral bonus from them. I asked about the validity of the points they informed it is valid till life time even i visited them several times regarding the same no one gave me the clear information instead they misguided me.
When i tried to avail the benefits i was told that there is some issues going on with the buddy loyalty program which honda has launched and it will take some 2 months time to get rectified. So i waited and when i approached them they said my validity of points has expired and i can no more avail the benefits.

I request you to please take actions against such dealers and help me in resolving this issue.
Updated by vikkupandey, Mar 09, 2018
Email written to Dakshin Honda Sales Head

Sent: Thursday, December 7, 2017 9:52 AM
To: 'saleshead@dakshinhonda.com' <saleshead@dakshinhonda.com>
Subject: RE: Regarding Honda Buddy Loyalty referals

Hello, This is continuation to my previous email. I received an update from the sales representative that my case cannot be considered. I just wanted to know is this the way you deal your customers. Your sales representatives misguide your customer and customer is held responsible. Once you sell the vehicle there is no after sales assistance from you. The reviews of Dakshin Honda was not good from my friends. Still I bought car from your showroom and have referred two vehicles.

I am sorry to say if there is no response from your side I will have to approach your higher authorities and also there will be no new referrals.

Vikas Pandey
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Dakshin Honda - honda buddy loyalty program fraud by dakshin honda

Bangalore South, Karnatakabangalore