Delhi Jal Board

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Delhi Jal Board Complaints & Reviews

निवेदन यह है कि मैं मुकेश पुत्र श्री राजबीर सिंह...
DEAR SIR
This month i.e July I received my water bill of 155 units which amount to Rs 8770. But this is totally wrong...

I had already mailed as a complaint. My water bill is being sent wrong time and again. Sometimes...

My Water meter in the name of Kusum Narang, address- A 152, ground floor, derawala nagar, new delhi-110009, with K number- K[protected] has been stolen. Pls accept the complaint and acknowledge

Hello sir,

I am resident of Sharma colony Budh vihar phase 2.

There is no water supply from last three days.

We need immediate support to get water.

Sunil Kumar

Updated by [email protected]
    Please resolve this issue urgent as water supply not provide from last 4 days and no support from jal board till date.
    Thank you very much for providing tanker to our street.
    But problem still remains same.
    Earlier we received water supply 1 days in 2 days. But now supply has stopped from Last 5 days.

Pls resolve water supply problem.
    Also sewage systems not started in Budh vihar area due to this lot of mosquito and fly can be seen everywhere.

Please look in to it as people will become I'll due to open drainages.

Again water supply issue in our colony from last 3 days.

We are facing lot of problems due to it.

Pls resolve this issue permanently.

Through this message, I want to draw your kind attention towards the late supplies of water, sewage water supply and less...

There is no water supply from last two months in Mahavir enclave part 1. It becomes very difficult to survive without water. Kindly resolve this.

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I reside in south Delhi D Block B.H Camp, Kalkaji, Govindpuri for the last one month there is severe water crisis in our area as the water comes only at on night after 2AM and just because the water pressure is completely Zero so the water in the tap last for 10 minutes only. It's become very painful as in every single day we need to keep ourselves awake from 2AM - 5 AM in a hope that water will come back in the tap. We can't expect these things in a city like south.
        Need you help at the earliest as THIS IS NOT HUMNITY.

Anwar

Respected sir,
          I would like to inform you that north west colony Adarsh Nagar Delhi -110033 not suppling water frequency . sometime, we are suffering water supply problem long time.
          please solve the water supply problem

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It is submitted that since last 1 month water supply is not upto the mark in C-2 Block Lodhi Colony, New Delhi. Even after waking up at 4 am and using motor there is no water availability on water pipelines. It is requested to solve the problem as soon as possible as the summer vacation is high and water is required

*सेवा में, *
              *श्रीमान जल अधिकारी महोदय दिल्ली...

For a long time we are troubled by the supply of water. Water comes for a while in the morning and for that also we have to install pipes in two taps. Please resolve it asap.

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Good afternoon sir. We have not water supply for the last two months. we are totally dependent on the Water Scam mafia. We are living at F/2, 682-B near Shiv Durga Mandir Sangam Vihar Delhi-110080. Earlier water supply was regular nowadays junior engineer is also nor serious to reach the water.
                Requested to you kindly give them the order to supply. Some of the consumers are using a buffer to restrict the water supply to go ahead. You must take an action who is using a buffer. Our MLA is Dinesh Mohania. He is never serious to reach water for every consumer as well as Prakash Jarwal who is very serious to reach water for every consumer of his constituency.
                Thanks & Regards

Ranjit

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, i have received water bill with the amount of 7000 aprox earlier than i have raise complaint that this amount is more then we use water as we have 500Litre tank in our house and now i have received a bill of 9000 amount please look into this matter

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir my complaint about the water supply problem because there are only few houses face the water problem we dont know that what is the reason of behind this situation. We have already submitted a written complaint about this situation in our area DJB office. But still they didn't take any action. Please we are request to you that take some action about this problem. Thank you
                    Asha saini [protected]

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

What's the problem? why is the water not coming There is no water coming since last 1 month. Ask whomever says there is a problem in the pipeline So why not even the pipeline?Is this someone who listens to us? There is salt water in Sumersible which is not even worth doing.It is not a matter of so much heat that the public is being harassed by the lack of water.Has woken up to be above 1 month.This is my first and last complaint, after this I will not say anything and will not complain.
                      Just solve this problem and the supply of water is on, it is your and our benefit.

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Terrible services by DJB. We haven't got a regular clean water supply from 5th March. Today is 9th July and for the last 20...

Dear sir, This is regarding wrong water bill. My K NO is[protected] Cat 1. Domestic type. Ower is a small family of 2 senior citizens and only 500 litre water tank with no electric motor. The history of previous unit of water consumed is 15 to 18 units per month. After installation of new water meter by jal board our consumption became 10 times approximate 686 units in 4 month which is unbelievable as my water consumption remain same. I request you to kindly go through my problem in priority basis and do the needful to rectify the bill and change my faulty water meter . I request the concerned authorities to rectify the bill and bring me respite. Thanks. Chandresh Kumar /O 7/256 FIRST FLOOR SUNDER VIHAR- 110087.

Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I m resident of A-30 UG4 &5, Dilshad colony Delhi 110095.
                          The DJB supply the very dirty water last 3 - 4 day in all area of Dilshad colony.
                          Hence you are requested to do the needful and resolve the problem of residents at earliest.

With regard
                          S R Dabi
                          R/o A30 UG 5, Teacher apartments
                          Dilshad colony, Delhi 110095
                          M. No. [protected]
                          Email [protected]@gmail.com

K. No. [protected]
                            I am currently in USA, since 4th May, 2021.
                            Regret to inform you that in Bill No[protected] dated 23rd June, 2021, I have been charged INR 2050.10 for the period 13 - May -21 to 23 - June - 21 (for 53 KL Water Consumption ).
                            Since only one caretaker stays in my flat for past more than 2 months, there is hardly any usage of water during the billing period and as such, the question of high water consumption does not arise. There seems some technical/commercial error in the above bill or it pertains to some other consumer. Please look into the matter on URGENT basis and revert. You may please depute your representative to check, verify the meter readings and send me the revised (correct) bill.

Vinod KOHLI