[Resolved] Delhi Jal Board — change of ownership of residential water connection.

Flat No. 617, Sector -17-A, Dwarka, New Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India
 sures81 on May 15, 2019
I am a resident of flat no. 617, sector -17-a, dwarka. My delhi jal board k. No. Is [protected]. During the year 2018, i have applied online for change the name in ownership of jal board connection as i have purchased the above dda flat from the original allottee mr. Sandeep dhingra.

Jal board has changed the water connection in my name within one week during the month of 11/2018 and it is appreciable. After that, i have installed a water meter on my water connection in the month of 2/2019 and requested jal board office at dwarka sector - 5 for taken the water meter on the roll. They have taken the water meter in the record of jal board during the 1st week of may, 2019 and the bill raised in the name of original allottee again.

It is requested to kindly clarify/rectify when the water connection has been come to my name then during the installation of water meter, how it has again gone to the name of original allottee.

Suresh kumar sharma,
Flat no. 617, sector -17-a, dwarka new delhi
(M) - [protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved May 16, 2019
Delhi Jal Board did not responded till now.

[May 15, 2019] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sures81, May 15, 2019
My K. No. of Jal Board is [protected] instead of [protected].
Updated by sures81, May 16, 2019
my complaint has not yet attended.
Updated by sures81, May 17, 2019
It has not yet been resolved.

Comments

As bill forwarded by djb is not line up the water reading when i saw the bill i was shocked for bill amount forward to me without any reading beyond limitations.

I request to djb please review my water bill & take right decision. .
Plz check my water bill i m not satisfied bcz my previous bill is 3028 and my new bill this month my bill amount is rs-1169 for 30 unit requesting you to plz check some eror in my bill bcz my neabour have 40 unit in bill cycleing and amount is zero i hope u can help me out
Dear sir
I am a resident of gandhi vihar e-block (pin-110009).The quality of supplied water is like coming from waste drainage.We are facing this issue from a long time but no solution.Due to bad water quality people are getting skin problems as well as diarrhoea.Please do something regarding this problem.

Varunalaya Ph-II, Jhandewalan, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110005
    Delhi Jal Board - change of ownership of residential water connection.