Delhi Transport Corporation — misbehaviour by ticket checker

i was travelling from mahipalpur to palam by bus no. DL 1P C8800 route no. 715A. i had taken a ticket of Rs. 20. At dwarka sector 1 bus stand some ticket checkers entered into bus and asked for ticket. But unfortunately i was unable to find my ticket at once. But ticket checker began to shout at me, i told him i have bought the ticket and that he may verify the same from the conductor. It was not that I was trying to get down from the bus without paying for the ticket. However, the checker did not listen and in an extremely rude manner said that he shall fine me for travelling without ticket. It is not that I could not pay the fine or ticket, but I was extremely hurt and felt insulted by the abusive and rude behavior of the ticket checker. It is hereby requested that the department need to instill some manners into the ticket checkers and be taught the way one needs to behave with the people.
Complaint comments