Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC]

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC] related photos (154)

Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC] Complaints & Reviews

vaibhav1795 on Aug 28, 2020
Hi Team,

This from Munshi Nagar Phase 2 Bareilly where people are so feared because of very dangerous wild street dogs.They have biten 4 kids and made 3 accidents because of running behind every two wheeler to bite people, just in a month.

I request to please catch all of these dogs and take action on this..Please save us..we can't even go out of our gate for walk because they run to bite us

Vishwa96 on Aug 28, 2020
    My application number has been approved and it's been over a month. I got my Learner's license. LL no. DL3/0011778/2020. The Sarathi Portal says the application is approved but slot booking is not allowed. I cant book for the slot and the slot available next is post 10th october of this year.

Chander87 on Aug 26, 2020
      This is to bring to your kind notice that there is extreme problem of buses in Delhi. People are not able to avail the buses due to very very less number of buses on duty. Most of the buses are not providing services to people. There is q huge crowd of people on Shahdara bus terminal every morning and the bus drivers have fixed time on their own and also they are not doing their duty. There is a time lapse of 3-4 hours between each shift of 1 route bus. People are not able to reach their destinations. Also please check shivaji stadium bus stop there is a huge problem of buses there during evening specially.

Sai Kumar Rajput on Aug 24, 2020
        We are facing a lot of problems with street dogs. Every night it is not possible for us to walk in the streets.
        All dogs shout from night till morning, they make our nights sleepless. This is very disturbing, we are unable to sleep. I request you to, please take a immediate action

Hence request you to send street dogs recovery squad and do the needful. Before it's too late.

Saikumar. G

kirkfer on Aug 18, 2020
          This person named sanjay kumar a total fraud quikr should close down their site mobile number [protected] looted me it's a total fraud do not purchase dogs he steals money and does not provide you the dog need to put this person in bars along with quikr

Dog ads fraud ban them
          Dog ads fraud ban them

Ruchi Vohra on Aug 17, 2020
            Hi we travle for south delhi from west delhi. We have only one option for for our destination i. E bus no 588 but their are very lack service of this bus in morning time around 8:30 to 9:30. If buses comes den they didn't stop it already filled with passengers. We use to go to auto regularly. We are very upset from this request you to please arrange other buses for south from janak puri east or tilak nagar so that we can get the bus easily. Here are very lot of people waiting for buses for 588 its a humble request. We are suffering from very immense problem. Please arrange other options for us so that we can easily can get the bus. Please please arrange other options from here please

Yaswanth Satturi on Aug 15, 2020

We have no. Of dogs in our area, causing us in manner of climbing cars, tearing the body covers... So please look into that issue.

Address:
              Plot no ⁴⁰, road no 2, dwaraka nagar, gajullaramaram, hyderabad 500055

Dogs — We are facing so many problems by street dogs [Resolved]

Sanyam Nahar on Aug 12, 2020
                In sukhlia, pandit din dayal upadhya nagar we are facing so much problems from street dog they are biting the passing by person's...

DTC — DTC Drivers

sunita joshi on Aug 8, 2020
                Hello sir,
                I am working woman and travel kakrola mor to karol bagh daily. No direct bus on this route. Only one bus...

Sai Meenu Arora on Aug 6, 2020
                Today i got accident by bus driver route no 540 near krishi bhawan opposite rail bhawan bus stand, driver stop bus and pic passenger suddenly he said no seat bus and i back out from bus suddenly driver bus drive rush and i got accident evening time. 4.50 pm bus no. Dl1pc6549 and bus no 540 route tara apartment bus route. Now i have injury on my hand and leg i anmol working in agriculture minister office please take action otherwise i will do some action against driver and conductor. I have serious injury.

Meenu

Bichitra Roy on Aug 6, 2020
                  I travel from palam to central secretariat everyday for office duty. But finding it very difficult to get a bus in office hours. Almost have to spend 1 to 1n half hours to get a bus, buses are not reserving any seats for ladies. As a result it is becoming difficult to get a bus/seat for ladies passengers. Due to covid 19 scare only 20 passengers are allowed to travel in a bus nowadays. As all the seats are occupied and filled up by general passengers, ladies cannot/are not getting any chance to get up in the bus/claim a seat.

Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC] — Red Bus No 753 from Uttam Nagar Bus Terminal

[email protected] on Aug 5, 2020
                    Dear sir, this complaint about Uttam Nagar Bus Triminal. Today bus no 753 Red DTC bus catch from Triminal. Time is 8.40 AM....

Abhilash N.S on Jul 22, 2020
                    Dear sir/madam
                    We here a resident of prakash nagar stonehousepet, just backside of this street on an around 18 dogs are found growling and howling during midnights in this abandoned road which creates nuisance to residents for not having proper sleep etc
                    I kindly oblige you to gaze over the issue and solve in near future

Aasifansari0021 on Jul 14, 2020
                      Hello i'm aayush from panipat city. Mere area jo ki patthro wali gali near 11 ward chungi pdta mere area me street dogs bhut jyada h jo ki pichhle kaafi dino se 20 se jyada baar chote bade logo ko kaat chuke hai aur akele jaate huye logo ko bhokte h meri panipat nagar nigam se request hai ki aap inn jaanwar ko pakad kar city se bahar ya jungle me chhoda jaaye. Please meri request ko saweekaar kiya jaaye.
                      Aayush
                      Address: patthro wali gali near makhdoom sahab dargah 11 ward chungi panipat haryana 132103

Vinesh Agarwal on Jul 9, 2020
                        I m retired sr citizen from delhi. With great sorrow i have to state that your dtc department is not cooperating with sr citizens.
                        I m having aadhar card o[censored]ttrakhand but having house in delhi for last 6 years and also having electricity connection from tpddl
                        Your esteemed dtc deptt. Refused to issue my sr. Citizen dtc pass due to my aadhar card that your aadhar card is not having address of delhi
                        Though i have electricity bill and pan card.
                        Plz do the needful and take decision in fvr of sr. Citizen.
                        Thanking you,
                        Yours truly,
                        Vinesh kumar agarwal

Akanshi sharma on Jul 4, 2020
                          Conductor didn't gave me ticket after i gave him money for farei told him twice to give ticket. He just said he will handle
                          . Bus no is 753
                          Date -4 july 2020
                          Timming of journey - 3:10
                          Boarding - patel nagar
                          Destination - uttam nagar
                          Bus no - dl - 1pd

Vîkû thè hërø on Jul 1, 2020
                            Dear dtc deptt..

I would like to lodge a complaint against bus driver and conductor as today 01/07/2020 around 6:25 pm. Driver didn't stop the bus at sant nagar bus stand and when i book a auto and going to pant nagar stand. I asked driver that why didn't you stop the bus so he misbehave and his words are meri marzi tujhe jo krna h krle then not open bus door. I request you please look into this matter as they are goons in faces of driver and conductor... They threat people and do whatever they want to do..
                            Passenger name - vikas singh
                            Bus number - dl -1 pc 8002

Rahul1697 on Jun 30, 2020
                              Dear sir/ma'am,

We have been in trouble by the increase in the number of street dogs. They are wild and chasing the people. Please send a dog van to catch them. I hope you understand the situation.

Address:
                              Kalasiguda
                              Near mahankalli temple
                              Bollaram
                              Secunderabad
                              Hyderabad -10

Rahul

Karu13 on Jun 16, 2020
                                The driver seems drunk and was driving rash on the roads even not following the lane driving.. U can see the video attached how the driver is driving.. Take action pls. The bus no is clearly visible.. Some people got just saved by the bus hits.. See the video..
                                Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 16, 2020
                                Not resolved
                                Dear sir /Madam
                                In our area the street dogs are increasing a lot .They are running back of the biks and cars it's so dangerous .we are getting fears with that situation . catch them as soon as possible plzz

raydhriaj on Jun 11, 2020
                                  I am traveling from uttam nagar to jheel bus r no 703 one bus in this route no. Dl-1pd 40894 mornig time 8.00 from uttam nagar not taken any passenger from uttam nagar terminal driver start bus without open the board and not enter in bus depot.

Sir, most of 703 buses not open his board in depot, passenger waiting long time and choosing other alternative. A lot of 703 buses runing only kendriya terminal to uttam nagar only. Its very difficult to manage due to lockdown in route 703.

Dhiraj ray