Delhivery

Haryana
India - 122002

Delhi NCR, Plot 84, Sector 44, Gurgaon - 122 002

Bangalore
2nd Floor, Wicel Building, Midc, Opp Seepz Gate No. 1, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400 093

Hyderabad
104, Infantry Techno Park, 3rd Floor, Infantry Road, Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore - 560 001

Chennai

Kaizen Mirza White House, 1-20-268, Flat No 201, Survey No 72, Near Begumpet, Rasoolpura, Secunderabad, Hyderabad – 500 003

Chennai

Fri 08:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 08:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 06:00 pm

Delhivery Complaints & Reviews

I ordered 25000 mah samsung powerbank 64gb SD card and earphones but they are not working all are fake products so that's why I want my money back please refund my money1049 rupees... I ordered 25000 mah samsung powerbank 64gb SD card and earphones but they are not working all are fake products so that's why I want my money back reference id:[protected] my phone number: [protected]
I ordered 25000 mah samsung power bank 64gb sd card and earphones but they are not working all are fake products so that
Jul 17, 2017

Jul 17, 2017
Updated by Mahesh Gadham
I want my money back
Ordered Watch. Didn't receive it yet. No positive response from office contact number. A delivery person asked me to cancel the order.
Not satisfy the product in low quantity
I didnt get thre items, that i ordered i get only 2 item,
and it have no company name, one is memmory card the order is 128 gb and get 64 gb memmory card, , i want to return this full item and refund my amount, ,

I had purchased one mobile phone Redmi note 4 on flash sale 28th June 2017. But Since after 5 days, as my order was confirmed on 28th June 2017 by mi.com and my payment of Rs 13558 was deducted. But my product is not yet picked up and delivered to me by their courier company- Delivery.com. Even they are not picking my phone and responded to my complaint through email. My product AWB no is [protected] & Order no is [protected]. I request you kindly look into the matter and resolve my issue.
    Jul 04, 2017

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Maine mi se oder managyaa jiska oder id [protected] hai aur woh delivery courier wale phn kar ke bolte hai ki agar aap 50 rs doge tabhi aapka oder denge nhi toh aa ke le jao . warna cancel kar denge.jiska tracking no hai[protected].
      I am s. Umamaheswar, contact no.[protected], bank details are a/c no [protected], sbi, tirumala branch, ifsc code:sbi n0002800....

* worst courier service!! They made a deal with amazon to home deliver products in the area and always asking customers to travel and collect from some random places. Their service call goes like this "if you need the product you have to come and get it otherwise we will send it back".in my case the delivery guy called me by 12 pm and said he will be waiting till 2 o' clock if i didn't travel 6 km and collect it by then he will sending it back. So much for customer satisfaction and "home delivery".
      May 30, 2017

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Bed product and other colours and small size
      My return rupees
      On 26/7/2017 i orderd a combo offer of vivo 25000 mAh powerbank, earphone, charger and 64 gb samsung EVO Memory card for worth rupees 1050 including shipping charges. And Today I am delivered with a plstic box with a nokia 1600 battery and stones and clay filled inside it. Earphone and memory card is a total scrap.This is a [censored]ing fraud.

I ordered product of aqua blue square fancy trendy goggles for unisex sunglasses but product are not in my choice and glass color are ordered sky blue but our company are send mi other colors of glass in sunglasses and product are not my choice in your add in your web side, so please your product are returned and my payying cash return to me properly .thanks and regards
        Product are not correct
        May 24, 2017

May 23, 2017
        Updated by mhatre Nitin
        Item SKU number new21200 sunglasses aqua blue square fancy trendy goggles
        I have not received the item of order no.[protected].please receive the order to my home delivery at time.
        Hi sir
        My salary account not activated.the bank staff are not perfect.they have no calls from staff.for no information passing out to customer.u no customer is king.sir iam opened that account before 1 week...but not active now.they have no new notifications for activate.sir kindly please fast to activate my salary account
        Dear Sir/Madam
        company Send me wrong Power Bank, duplicate memory card
        Ref no;;[protected]

Jagarapu maheswararao,
        S/0 Apparao,
        A.koduru (vill&post&so),
        K.kotapadu (mandala),
        Visakhapatnam.. Pin 531022

I have place an order through flipkart which is to be delivered by Delhivery, but since last 3 days daily status is updated as received at lonavala. How can a single consignment be received again and again at lonavala but not delivered. After following up since last 4 days now the status is showing as misrouted, i kept on mailing from my mail id [protected]@gmail.com ample number of time, but didnt got a satisfactory reply. No body is even bothered to sort out the issue, how many more days will u all take to get it delivered.
          May 12, 2017

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I place order for intex 20000 mah but I receive only 11000 mah and it is not working not charge a phone and not connected with charger too

AWB Numbers:[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected],...
            ये सारा पार्सल एक भी बार एटेम्पट नहीं किया गया है और जान बुझ कर कैंसिल कर दिया जा रहा है I कृपया इसपर सख्त कार्यवाही की जाए I अगर आपलोग इसपर कोई एक्शन नहीं लेंगे तो फिर हम अपने तरफ से एक्शन लेंगे I
            ये बात आपलोग भी बहोत अच्छे से जानते हैं की किसी भी एंगल से मेरा कोई नुक्सान नहीं होगा, यदि सारा पार्सल रिटर्न जाएगा तो मेरा पैसा अमेज़न द्वारा मेरे अकाउंट में आ जायेगा I नुकसान अगर होगा तो वो सिर्फ delhivery का होगा, मेरा पे किया हुआ पैसा तो मुझे अमेज़न वापस कर ही देगी I
            अगर ये सारा पार्सल कल साम तक डिलीवर नहीं हुआ तो फिर हम अपना एक्शन लेंगे और डिलीवरी बॉय का हाथ पैर तोड़ देंगे मारकर, फिर पता चलेगा इन लोगों को नौटंकी करने का नतीजा I हम आईडी कार्ड लेकर भी गए थे delhivery के सेंटर पर भी गए थे फिर भी इन लोगों ने डिलीवरी नहीं दिया I
            मुझे कल साम तक हर हालत में सारे पार्सल की डिलीवरी चाहिए, अगर कल साम तक डिलीवरी नहीं मिला तो फिर जो होगा उसके जिम्मेवार delhivery courier का कस्टमर केयर होगा I
            या तो कोई ला कर पंहुचा दे सारा पार्सल या बात करवा दी जाए और हम जा कर ले लेंगे I
            धन्यवाद I
            फ़ोन नंबर -[protected]
            Apr 25, 2017

Courier Name: Delhivery
            Tracking number:[protected]
            item not received but you showed delivered please check & status of items
              My name is mohd mudassir,
              My order number-bhsbks37489
              Cotton shirt name-brande combo 3slim-fit party wear premium...

This is regarding my parcel airway bill number S[protected] . I requested delivery of this item on my address since 4th April 2017 but no action has been taken yet. As per our communication held on 10th April 2017 on email regarding [#INC-999424] . You are going to deliver my item on or before 7:30 pm same day at my shipping address but its not delivered yet. If its not possible to deliver my parcel kindly send me a written letter and a copy of the same on my email specifying the reason behind the undelivered parcel on my address.
              I am calling customer support since 4th of April 17 to deliver my item on my address. The item reached at my city but still did not delivered. Its been 6 days now. I called customer care 5 times verified my address and phone no its correct. yesterday I contacted senior customer support representative Manoj he is kind enough and assured me to get it delivered by 24 hours after his call I also got call from local delivery office the representative Samadhan Salve (Nashik) said me that they dont have van to deliver the parcel. Is this a reason to specify to the customer ? He is also saying me to book a special van by yourself and pickup the parcel. This is ruining my online buying experience. I request you again to deliver my parcel on my address as soon as possible. Or send letter specifying why the parcel is not delivered.
              Apr 11, 2017

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

First of all, these logistics I've come through is the worst of all. They just have money making strategy and working of the company is not at all upto the mark. Customer care receives call after 10minutes of waiting and just have single answer that your complaint is registered, no further follow ups. Companies should stop using these logistics. Delivery should try working harder or else put there shutters down!
                Apr 09, 2017

Hi OJAS DESAI,

Kindly share the AWB no. so that we can look into this.

Team Delhivery

Hi i all booked my product and its coming through delhivery courier and they not tried to send my product and they not providing the number of that delivery boy no also and now they u not maintained flor in that building their is only 4 room if they ask any one they will guide him and i and already i called your courier department and i give my alternative no also they told sir they will call me and now they are making me fool and i asked address of that delhivery office that i can reach their and receive my product but they not provide yet so it was very bad experience and now i will take legal action regarding this fake incident .

My email id - harsh.[protected]@gmail.com
                  Alternative no is -[protected]
                  Mar 30, 2017

Hi Amit kumar Pandey,

Kindly share the AWB no. so that we can look into this.

Team Delhivery
                  I want to return this watch which is delivered from delhivery located in gurgaon delhi. I ordered this watch from KRAFTLY but it is not up to my expectations so please consider my complaint as soon as possible. I hope that immediate response would be received.
                    This is regarding the product that I have not received and it says delivered. The courier guy did not give me a call to whom...
                    Regarding awb no S[protected], ordered with paytm order no [protected], AS IT WAS OUT FOR DELIVERY ON 25 jan but was not deliver,...

I had a order from koovs .. the delivery boy did not call me before the delivery . Mayb went into worng flat and cancelled my pacakge without informing me .. and there is such arrogance from their end .. my order awib no. Was [protected]
                    And this keeps happening .. v disappointed and plus they chatge us money for delivery then why such rude and arrogant behaviour when they cant provide good service
                    Jan 11, 2017

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delhivery Courier Service is the worst courier service. I stopped buying goods from the IndustrialBuying.com and Tolexo.com as these two companies are felt to in collaboration with www.delhivery.com which provides courier services.

Their men at the service points are quarrelsome and unethical. I have to lodge complains many a times but Delivery did not deem my complains fit for redressal. The delivery boys use to call the consignees and rudely urged to collect shipments from their delivery points instead of deliverying at the address provided with the consignments.

So be it, but I am not recommending Delhivery a good courier service provider.
                      Delivery services
                      Dec 21, 2016

Dec 19, 2016
                      Updated by Kada Tabu
                      I want to buy cover for Wammy Titan 5 but the www.wickedleak.org is down for many days. Is Wickedleak about to shut down?

I ordered a 32gb micro sd card.
                        It was delivered after a delay (From the day i was informed that the package will be delivered) of 2 days. Reference number:[protected][protected]).

When i tried to call the courier agency or the courier guy, no response from their side. I had sent a mail on their website, but still no response.

Copy of the mail:
                        Dear delhivery,

I received an item at my office with above mentioned reference number -
                        [protected][protected]).

However, when opened the package, i realised that the 32gb card from the packet is missing and an empty packet has been delivered.

When trying to call, there is no response on the number given.

Hope you will send my card to me.

Archiplanner
                        Nov 24, 2016

Hi archi planner,

The AWB no. shared is not trackable. Request you to please recheck and confirm.

Thanks.

This is regarding delhivery courier service complaint.

I ordered gift via online shopping (www.zivame.com) on 12th nov and they dispatched my package next day itself via delhivery courier service to pune (My location) - awb number:[protected].

After tracking the courier details, i came to know that package has been reached to pune on 14th nov, but not delivered to me till now. I am following up with them but they are not even sharing courier boy number or center number from where i can get the details.

I have following details related to my complaint -

On the name of: manish jain
                          Awb number:[protected]
                          Delhivery courier contact number:[protected]

Desirable resolution - as it was gift package, we need this on time to be delivered. Either they should deliver my package today only or need to give me penalty because there will not be any use of this gift package (If i don't get today).

I am expecting earlier response from courier company.

Manish jain
                          Delhivery courier service complaint - not delivering product on time
                          Nov 17, 2016

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Hi Manish, Hope you received the shipment. Sorry for the delay.

I had a product from pepperfry being delivered by delhivery under awb no.[protected]. It was supposed to be delivered on 3rd november 2016. Here is how it went:

Day 1 (Nov 3) - i get a message in the morning that product is out of delivery. I get a call from courier guy at around 2pm but i wasn't home. So asked him to come at 4. Got message in the evening that i wasn't home and product couldn't be delivered.
                            Day 2 (Nov 4) - i get a message in the morning that product is out of delivery. I was at home the entire day. No communication from courier guy. Got message in the evening that i wasn't home and product couldn't be delivered.
                            Day 3 (Nov 5) - i get a message in the morning that product is out of delivery. I called their customer care at around 1pm and asked them to provide courier guy's number. Representative couldn't do that but assured me that product will be delivered today. No further communication from anybody.
                            Day 4 (Nov 6) - sunday. No communication
                            Day 5 (Nov 7) - i called customer service again and to my surprise they informed me that the product has been delivered. I didn't receive the product. So they took my email id and asked me to wait for 24 hrs and they'll send me the proof of delivery.
                            Day 6 (Nov 8) - i called customer service again. So they took my email id again and asked me to wait for 24 hrs and they'll send me the proof of delivery.
                            Day 7 (Nov 9) - same as day 6.
                            Day 8 (Nov 10) - still no resolution. No proof of delivery
                            Nov 10, 2016

Hi Sachin,

We regret the inconvenience. We are working on this and will get this resolved at the earliest.

Thanks.
                            It is still not resolved. All I got from Delhivery is a fake proof of delivery. It's not my handwriting. Definitely not my sign. Pic attached.

Good day,

It's very frustrating to say the courier product is delivered, nobody has come to deliver the product...