[Resolved]  Delhivery — Irresponsible staff and customer service

My product reached Calicut 4 days ago. On 22 nd September the delivery boy called me but didn't delivered the product he postponed the delivery to 23 rd September. On 23 rd September again anothe delivery boy called and again he not delivered the product. And in night I saw that it is showing the status as delivery rescheduled to 24 th September (today) but today no one called me and updated the status as consignee not available.
Is delhivery a delivery partner or cheating partner. Don't cheat customers like this
AWB :[protected]

Updated. :
Now the status is showing as maximum attempt reached. Without even trying to deliver you are saying that maximum attempt reached. Why you are doing this buisiness. Aren't you a courier service..why you are giving salary to delivery boys. They are not like to deliver the product. 2 times the delivery boy he will bring the product, but they didn't, today without even calling you said consignee not available, now it is showing maximum attempt reached. What is your policy. always without delivering the product is returning.
That product was important to me.
From today onward whenever I order a product or sent a courier I will definitely cancel it if the delivery is through delhivery
Very bad experience.
AWB :[protected]
Sep 27, 2021
First I contacted through email but the response was not a solution they said the product is processed for return and they said to contact the seller. After that response I complainted on various platforms Including social media. After lots of complaint one person from main office called me said they are re attemting and will deliver. Then I got it delivered. If I didn't made a complaint I will not get my product back
Sep 25, 2021

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sep 27, 2021
Delhivery Customer Care's response
Hi, as per our record, shipment against AWB[protected] has been Delivered on 25-Sep-21.
    Delhivery