[Resolved] Den Boomband — Not refunding the amount despite being raised so many complaints

Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 vikasmaster
Very pathetic service. I am very disappointed with the service provided by Den boom band. On 12th October 2015, I paid Rs. 2, 655 through cheque for three months plan to one of your agent Dhrv (Contact No. [protected]), he assure me that the very next day the engineer will come and install the device, and after that cheque will be deposited in bank. I waited for two days, even did not go received a phone call from the executive. On 14th of October, I called to customer care and raised request but despite the request no action was taken. Service Request no. CAS-78738-D6Y7 When there is no action taken on my last service request I again raised service request on 15th of October, to refund the amount Service Request no. CAS-78986-D9Z3 But there is no action has been taken to refund the amount. I again raised the service request to customer care they ensure that I would receive service call from their executive, neither had I received a call nor necessity action taken. Service Request no. CAS-85447-Z5N7 I have not received my amount till data, and i have raised three request and none of them have been resolved. My registered phone is [protected]

[Oct 23, 2015] DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DEN Networks Customer Care's response, Oct 25, 2015
Dear Vikas,

Apologies for the delay in resolution!

Please be rest assured that our Customer Care team will contact you tomorrow and help resolve your pending concern at the earliest.
For further correspondence you can also mail us at [email protected] and our team will be happy to assist you.

DEN Boomband

Comments

Yesterday, I also mail to [email protected] but as of now I have not received any response from their side.

I just see quick response from your side only but I felt that the customer care of Den boomband service is very poor, i think Den doesn't care of customer satisfaction here.

Vikas