[Resolved] Den Boomband — Payment Failed

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Manish Srivastav.
I have done payment from netbanking of Rs 855. Payment was deducted from my end but get failed on Den end. I have talked to customer care executives but every executives have their own opinion regarding same issue. Some said to wait for 24 hour and some said to repayment. No two executive have same thoughts. I mail to their email "[email protected]' multiple time but DEN is not caring to reply on any email. From last 3 days i am without internet. Now i am realizing that i lost my Rs 855 and also faith on DEN.

Payment Failed

[Sep 09, 2015] DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DEN Networks Customer Care's response, Sep 09, 2015
Dear Manish,

Firstly please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.. We assure you that our Customer Care team will contact you shortly and assist further with the account recharge!

DEN Boomband

Comments

DEN Networks — NDTV newschennel is not broadcasting

Dear Concern

I have a query regarding my cable provider DEN networks that they are not broadcasting NDTV news channel from last 6 months and after asking so many time they said "problem is from control room and they don't know the status"

236, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110020