Dishtv — with information dish tv service provider added new channels

F-15, Upper Ground Floor,, Milap Nagar,, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India
 ashish.verma9213 on Feb 24, 2020
I have a dish tv connection with registered no.[protected].
Today i. E. 23.02.2020 mid night 12.00 my above mentioned v. C number has been switch off without assigning any reason. When i login dish tv app i found some new hd channels added in my connection those connection not added by me. Dish tv service provider added such channels without my permission and deducted my amount. Today on 24.02.2020 i had called to the customer care number [protected] for three times and talk with ms. Swati, ms. Rashmita. They continued denied to refund my amount.

What is the reason that the service provider add the channels without intimating the customer and increase the price of the channel without publishing in the news papers as well as not informed to the customer.

You are requested to kindly take necessary action to dish tv service provider and refund my deducted amount.

Ashish kumar verma

[Feb 24, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 24, 2020
Dear Ashish,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Updated by ashish.verma9213, Feb 25, 2020
DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 25, 2020
Dear Ashish,

As per our telephonic conversation on [protected], all relevant information regarding package and billing related issue have been shared with you. Moreover, we have removed your RMN from our Promotional Calling list. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance in the future.

Updated by ashish.verma9213, Feb 25, 2020
yesterday i had received a call from number [protected], on this number the executive told me that they verified my account detail and no deduction has been done by the dish tv. But i want they provide me the detail when I am opted the HD channel, Discovery and Ten Sports Channel. I am not setisfied with your response. Provide me the details
DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 26, 2020
Dear Ashish,

We have re-escalated your concern to our team. Request your patience in the interim.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2020
Dear Ashish,

We would like to inform you that Ten 3 HD was activated on 14th July 2019 through IVR on VC [protected]. Moreover,   other channels like Colors HD, SET HD, Star Plus HD, and Zee TV HD has been activated on SD to HD migration process as per system on 31st July 2019. These channels migration will be for limited subscriber-only with no price change and the same has been communicated with you through SMS on RMN.

Updated by ashish.verma9213, Feb 27, 2020
As per your response you have informed me that SD channel to HD channel as per migration process as per system on 31 July 2019. As per new guidelines of trai I have choose and make fress package with all SD channels ok.
Now tell me that my switch of date was 16 of every month. Now my switch off date has been changed from 16 of every month to 25. Where is my difference amount. Shame on dish TV. May I request to all the viewers pls check your account because they very claver. Buy Tata sky or other DTH instead of Dish TV

Comments

Now tell me that my switch of date was 16 of every month. Now my switch off date has been changed from 16 of every month to 25. Where is my difference amount. Shame on dish TV. May I request to all the viewers pls check your account because they very clever. Buy Tata sky or other DTH instead of Dish TV
I have lodge a complaint against Dish TV in Consumer Affair with reference number 1931379.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Mar 1, 2020

Dear Ashish,

We have forwarded your remarks to our team and they will get back to you soon.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Mar 2, 2020

Dear Ashish,

We would like to inform that the best possible resolution has already been shared with you. We would request your understanding of the same and please keep maintaining your trust in us.

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Dishtv - with information dish tv service provider added new channels