Dot Cabs India — non compliance of the confirmed booking

Kfusmani on Aug 17, 2019
I have booked innova on 15/08/19 to drop off to the airport on 16/08/19 @ 11:30am. My booking has been confirmed by the call center agent and got confirmation booking sms as well and said that will get driver details 30mins before dept. On 16/08/19 @ 11:05am dot cab, hyd supervisor and said unable to provide requested vehicle and they are cancelling the booking and this is completely unacceptable and found very much difficultyb in getting alternate vehicle and we suffered a lot and we are about miss our flight, reached very neck of the moment and was the last passenger to check-in. This is second time happened with me and completely unacceptable this sort of negligence and due to this we suffered a lot twice. I would like to take legal action on dot cabs, hyderabad for this sort of negligence and unprofessional approach..

non compliance of the confirmed booking

[Aug 18, 2019] Dot Cabs India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Kfusmani, Aug 17, 2019
I will drag dot cabs to the consumer court and they have to compensate for this act. People will have to catch flight/trains/buses and these guys are playing with this sort o[censored]nprofessional approach and sending message that “ booking has been cancelled by your request” which is very pathetic ...

3rd Floor, 6-2-46, Moin Court, AC Guards, Telangana, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500004
    Dot Cabs India - non compliance of the confirmed booking