Dot Cabs India — not responding to the issue of cab booked from bachupally to shamsabad airport

pratibhasingh on Dec 27, 2017
Dot cabs india — delay of cab booked from bachupally to shamsabad airport

1 review
Pr pratibhasingh on nov 19, 2017 submit a complaint
I booked a cab on 23rd october, 2017 from bachupally to shamsabad airport through my mobile no. [protected], but the concerned driver did not reach to my pick up point on time which was 5: 00:p. M, instead he started calling 5 minutes to 5 and kept on calling to ask the location till 5:40. Finally, getting worried and irritated, i picked the taxi far away from my home at 5:45 p. M. So, the result was that i missed my flight and therefore i had to book for an another flight and had to spent 6, 500/- for the same to reach delhi which was an extra financial burden for me. Also, i could not attend an important meeting and my salary for 1 day was also cut. I have been using dot cab for the past 6 years, nearly 8 times to go to airport. I have told my plight many times to you since then but i was only given a complaint no. -54721 and no further action is taken to solve the issue. I therefore request you to refund my amount which i had to pay for the new ticket as soon as possible.

Tarun kushwaha
G3- bhagavan residency, kvr rainbow colony, opp. Nri college, bachupally hyderabad - 500090

[Dec 27, 2017] Dot Cabs India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by pratibhasingh, Dec 27, 2017
Only after first complaint DOT CAB called and asked further queries but the issue is not solved by them, still
pending.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

3rd Floor, 6-2-46, Moin Court, AC Guards, Telangana, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500004
    Dot Cabs India - not responding to the issue of cab booked from bachupally to shamsabad airport