[Resolved]  Dr Batra's — hair treatment not suited to us - id.no. 967620 - return the paid amount

Their Treatment not suited to me, Due to the effect i lost my hair Heavily & also face side effect of Head achk, So many times i Tried to ask their Doctors, But they don't give any Reply .

So Kindly Take action with them & Return my Already paid Amount Rs. 36000 /- to my Account.No. [protected], Soon Plz.

With Best Regards,

BANDI. VENU GOPAL REDDY
ID.No. 967620
Cell.No. [protected].
Hyderabad - 500072, TS, INDIA.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 22, 2019
Dr. Batras Hait Treatment at KUKATPALLY, is a Fake Treatment, It is not suited for me, They already take the Amount Rs. 36000 /-, But no Results . Try to Return my Amount Rs 36000 /- soon plz. With Regards, BSNDI. VENU GOPAL REDDY Cell.No. 9949083629. ID.NO. 967620.

[Jun 15, 2019] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Venugopalreddy Bandi Jun 15, 2019 My Name is BANDI. VENU GOPAL REDDY - ID.NO. 967620, I was Taken Hair Treatment at Hyderabad, Kukatpally - Dr Batra’s Homeopathy Clinic, Shop No. 12-6-2/273/6, First Floor, VC Plaza, Opp BJP Party Office, M J Colony, Vivek Nagar, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500072.

With Best Regards,

BANDI. VENU GOPAL REDDY
ID.No. 967620
Cell.No. [protected].
Hyderabad - 500072, TS, INDIA.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

False claims. They mention that with their treatment hair growth will be seen within six months. After spending INR 35000, I am experiencing more hair fall and the condition has worsened after whatever medication they gave. Either provide a refund or prove your claims. This is unethical and unacceptable.

Dr Batra's
    Dr Batra's Phone
    Dr Batra's Address
    2nd Floor, H. Kantilal Compound, Andheri-Kurla Road, Sakinaka, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400071