[Resolved] Dr Batra's — negligence in hair loss treatment

Shobhitg28@gmail.com on Dec 18, 2017
Hello my name is shobhit gupta (Patient id : 941390)
I am taking treatment for hair loss from dr. Batra's clinic since feb 2017.
I have been given false promises and assurances that hair fall will decline and stop and treatment will give positive results. As of now it's 10 months but i don't notice any difference in my condition, instead hair fall has increased and situation has gone so worse that it's leading towards balding. I am regularly taking all the medicines and measures referred by the doctors there but there is no improvements.
Till now four doctors have gone through my case and each will start his/her own set of medicines and repeat the entire discussion, finally coming to a conclusion that we will transfer you to senior doctor as if i am some experimental set up for them to practice and come with random conclusions.
The worst part is that doctor will behave as if there medicine is causing any benefit (Which never did) and it's because of their medicine that hairs are not fully gone. They are not even ready to accept their fault.

I have paid nearly 18000 for one year treatment and i have not got even a slight improvement. Therefore i would like to have a full refund of my paid amount.

Shobhit gupta
Email : shobhitg28@gmail.com
Mob : +91 - [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 19, 2018

[Dec 18, 2017] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dr Batra's Customer Care's response, Dec 19, 2017
Dear Shobhit,

We are concerned to note your grievance. Thank you for sharing your Patient ID. We will look into your concern and assist you better.

Patient Experience Team Dr Batra's™
Dr Batra's Customer Care's response, Feb 21, 2018
Dear Shobhit,

We hope that you are satisfied with the treatment provided. Please, adhere to the treatment for better results. Be assured you are treated with utmost care. For any further assistance you can write us to at patientfeedback@drbatras.com.

Patient Experience Team Dr Batra's™
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

2nd Floor, H. Kantilal Compound, Andheri-Kurla Road, Sakinaka, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400071
    Dr Batra's - negligence in hair loss treatment