[Resolved] Dr Batra's — refund of amount as hair transplant failed

Ami2310 on Mar 4, 2018
My name is amit aggarwal. I visit your panchsheel clinic in november for hair transplant. It was told to me that the scheme is going for full hair transplant for rs. 60000/- and i can pay this amount in emi's through bajaj finserv card. On november 29, 2016 i availed your services for full hair transplant and paid rs. 12000/- in advance & paid the rest amount rs. 48000/- through bajaj finserv card. I paid rs. 4000/- more for medical tests. The operation was on december 10, 2016. The operation took the whole day. I also attach the pictures of the head after the operation. The doctor told me the hair visibility take 5-6 months and full hair growth take 9-10 months. But till now there is no growth of hairs.in september i tried to contact telephonically dr. Batra clinic in september 2017 but there was no response. Then i came to know that the clinic is closed. My complaint is that after the serious operation and paying such a huge amount and after taking medicine continuously for 9 months as recommended by the doctor, the hair growth is negative. There are no hairs where the operation was done. I also attach the present pics. I want my money to be refunded as i have to go for re-operation from another hair transplant doctor.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 7, 2018

[Mar 04, 2018] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dr Batra's Customer Care's response, Mar 05, 2018
Dear Amit,

We are concerned to note your grievance. Please share with us the clinic details and patient ID so that we can look into your concern and assist you better.

Updated by Ami2310, Mar 05, 2018
Clinic address is mentioned below but I was not provided any patient id. The clinic also didn't talk with me regarding patient id.
Clinic Address -- C-11, Pancheel Enclave, Nr. Chiragh Delhi flyover, Gen Tito Marg, Panchsheel, Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110017

Updated by Ami2310, Mar 05, 2018
Dear Sir/Madam

The operation was conducted by Dr. Ashish Khare.

Dr Batra's Customer Care's response, Mar 05, 2018
Dear Amit,

Please share your registered contact number for us to assist you better.

Updated by Ami2310, Mar 06, 2018

My mobile no is [protected]

Dr Batra's Customer Care's response, Mar 07, 2018
Dear Amit,

Your contact number is protected. Request you to share your contact details via DM.

Updated by Ami2310, Mar 07, 2018
Dear Team

Please suggest how to share contact details via DM. I again sent my contact number @[protected].

Updated by Ami2310, Mar 14, 2018
Dear Team

I did not receive any call from anyone regarding the solution to my problem. Request you to solve my problem.

Updated by Ami2310, Jun 11, 2018
Dear Team

There is no update from anybody. Neither from Consumer Complaints & neither from Dr Batra's. The problem is not resolved. Please solve the issue. Dr Batra did fraud with me.

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

2nd Floor, H. Kantilal Compound, Andheri-Kurla Road, Sakinaka, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400071
    Dr Batra's - refund of amount as hair transplant failed