Dr Batra's — treatment given only for 9 months and charged 25000 rs for two years

117, 1st Floor, 7th Block, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Landmark: Opp. Raheja Arcade, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095, Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Vidushi.Sharma on Apr 21, 2019
Name: vidushi sharma
Patient code:[protected]
Branch: koramangala branch, bangalore

I was asked to pay 25000 for 2 years in the name of hair treatment but the treatment was hardly given to me for 9 months. When i complained to dr rincy after 6 months that there is no improvement than they changed the doctor and said the treatment given to you was wrong and we are really sorry but we will adjust this in future by extending your treatment.
Now again after 3 months that new doctor daniel disappeared and they are fixing my appointment with a new doctor. After requesting again and again to kumaresh in koramangala branch, bangalore to call dr daniel but unfortunately there was no appointment set up with the same doctor.
My treatment started on april 15, 2018 and somehow they managed to dragged it till january 2019. Requesting my money back which i already paid till april 14, 2020.

treatment given only for 9 months and charged 25000 rs for two years

[Apr 21, 2019] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi sir I am Ramya. I started treatment in dr.batra in last year August month I have apply and paid Bajaj finance loan two emi now no results for the treatment so pls refund my money I am middle class family.next month my marriage so many problems here pls cancel my treatment and refund my money.

2nd Floor, H. Kantilal Compound, Andheri-Kurla Road, Sakinaka, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400071
    Dr Batra's - treatment given only for 9 months and charged 25000 rs for two years