Dr Batra's — unsatisfied service and refund money

ranjeetkaur7 on Mar 1, 2018
Myself ranjeet kaur from east delhi.. And writing mail for very unsatisfy service provided by dr batra

In september when i was looking for a dermatologist for my mother skin dieseas kind of ring guard (Teenia) treatment.. Through nett surg found dr batra.. So all sudden i called and fixed an appointment for laxmi nagar clinic.. Where i went along with my mother for her treatment. Doctor advise for 12 month treatment with aprx 15k bugs same day notice same diesease i am also facing doctor advised its just beginning to me.. Since doctor assured after start medicine it will not get increase... And advised 10k for my treatment...

Means 25k for my mother and myself.. Now to arrange 25k money was not easy for me hence doctor advise to take loan from bajaj finserv and can contiue for treatment.. But no one has advise if we didnt get satisfy money can not be returnable...

But after took month medicine we didnt get any relief even that diesease increasing everyday whole over the body.

I request you to please refund my money i cant waste 2.5k every month for bajaj finserv loan which is deducting from my account.

Writing below my mom and my patient id if you help to retun my money please help...

Patient name : sarabjeet kaur
Patient id : 988170
Branch : preet vihar

Patient : ranjeet kaur
Patient id : 988175
Branch : preet vihar

[Mar 02, 2018] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dr Batra's Customer Care's response, Mar 05, 2018
Dear Ranjeet,

We are concerned to note your grievance. Thank you for sharing your Patient ID and clinic details. We will look into your concern and assist you better.

Patient Experience Team Dr Batra's™
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

2nd Floor, H. Kantilal Compound, Andheri-Kurla Road, Sakinaka, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400071
    Dr Batra's - unsatisfied service and refund money