Dream11 Fantasy
Dream11 Fantasy Pvt. Ltd.

Dream11 Fantasy Customer Care

Website:
TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
1901-A, Naman Midtown, SB Marg, Elphinstone (W)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Near IndiaBulls Finance Centre

Load

Dream11 Fantasy related photos (1406)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Dream11 Fantasy Complaints & Reviews

Nov 12, 2020
When I entered my mobile number to verify its showing that this number is Alr ady verified. But I am unable to verify my bank account. Please help me to resolve this issue.

My email, PAN is also verified successfully.
Bank account verification even my mobile number is already verified

[Nov 13, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hey, we'd like to look into this. Kindly visit d11.co.in/HelpCenter and click on the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom, so that we can take this ahead and update you at the earliest.

Dec 22, 2020
    Nov 12, 2020
    I played with 7 teams in MIvs DC final of IPL it shows I won in 5 teams @50 each but when I see my history it only show I won only 100 and not 250... Where that 150 gone ?
    Winning money not appearing in wallet
    Winning money not appearing in wallet

[Nov 12, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

B
      Powai, Maharashtra
      I have withdraw 630 Rs in 8 Am today But now not receive .pls say why till time not achieve.

[Nov 11, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mera name khiyaram hai
        Arpit dull ne mere teligram se saprk kiya ki me dream 11 me softwear ka kam karta hu 1 bar gl...
        Nov 11, 2020
        Dream 11 vincy premier league match 8..
        Keron cottoy c s Williams b s Browne..

But in dream 11it was...

Nov 10, 2020
        My money in dream11 is 200 rs but suddenly my account balance is 0 and money got debited due to unutilized nullified. So please give me my money back, The money come from hard work.
        My money got debited so please give my money back.

Nov 10, 2020

Please note that during yesterday’s game, after announcing the players I couldn’t make the changes...

F
          Nov 10, 2020
          The 220 rs deducted from account as the player violation which i didnt do i want the money back otherwise i will never ever use dream 11
          My winnings

[Nov 10, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hey, we'd like to get your query addressed. Kindly visit d11.co.in/HelpCenter and click on the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom. We'll be happy to assist you.

J
            Nov 28, 2020
            Nov 9, 2020
            As per the dream 11 account statement, i withdraw 493 on 8.11.20 as per the users rights.The said amount withdrawal intitatited...

Nov 9, 2020
            Bank verification option is not showing why is it so though i have verified my phone no., my pan card...
            Not having an option of bank verification...

P
              Nov 9, 2020
              Sir, today 180 rupees were deducted from my dream 11 account and the reason given is fairplay violation. But I did not do anyghing against fairplay rules and I if I have doen something like that then it is completely unknown to me. Please help me get my money back...

[Nov 09, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

B
                Nov 9, 2020
                I gave my pan card detail for withdrawal and later found that i gave another pan card detail which does not have a bank account after verification.when i tried to change my pan card, there was no option. DREAM 11 SHOULD HAVE INTIMIDATED WHILE ENTERING PAN DETAILS THAT THERE CANNOT HE CHANGING OF PAN CARD WHICH THEY DIDN'T. kindly consider our situation and make an option to change PAN CARD immediately.

Nov 9, 2020
                  I was unable to change my team in the last 10 minutes of the game, RCB vs SRH match and due to that I played with 3 non playing players

I played to contests worth 7998. Pls refund asap
                  Refund of 7998

Hey, that's not the experience we want you to have. Kindly visit d11.co.in/HelpCenter and click on the "Contact Us" button at the bottom. Be assured our team will help you with the best possible solution.

H
                    Dec 22, 2020
                    Hi Sir,

Yesterday(8th nov 2020) I withdrawn 10000 amount from dream11.Money got deducted from my dream11account but not credited in my bank account.

After that i withdrawn again 1000 and 4000 from dream11, I got both amount 1000 and 4000 credited to my bank account.

My question is then why earlier withdrawal amount 10000 still not credicted to my bank account and also not refunded.

Can you please help on this to get my money 10000 back.

Updated by hitmanrules Nov 09, 2020 Hi sir

I already submitted request fo rthis on dream11 portal.

Request id : 2425629
                    attached my withdrawl request screenshot.
                    Raised Request query ID:2424850
                    Transaction Id:UW2020110815405325658328

Hey, we see that our team has already replied to your email. Request you to respond to us on the same email in case of further queries, so that we can assist you accordingly.

H
                      Nov 9, 2020
                      Suddenly now I was not able to login into my registered Dream11 account with my registered mobile number or Email ID. I had money in my account, which is now inaccessible. I attached the picture of the last transaction details mail I received.
                      Account Login error

Hey, as you are unable to login kindly write to us from d11.co.in/LoginIssue so that we can get it checked for you.

Nov 9, 2020
                        Why i am not getting verified my bank even though my pan card is verified...

Hey, our Customer Success team would be the ideal one to address your query. Hence, we suggest you visit d11.co.in/HelpCenter and click on the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom, so that we can take this ahead and update you at the earliest.
                        Sir no helpful reply by ur support team...plz contact me once on [protected] i ll be thankful to get ur help
                        Hey, as of now, we don't have a calling feature but don't worry, if you have written to our helpdesk, please share the query number so that our team can assist you further. Query number is a 6-7 digit number visible in the title of the acknowledgement email.

M
                          Nov 8, 2020
                          Powai, Maharashtra
                          Dream11 fantasy debited an amount of rs 255 without automatically without my knowledge or authority
                          Debited without authorisation

I had...

L
                            Nov 7, 2020
                            Dalhousie, Himachal Pradesh
                            A match played b/w bucc vs bcc first u show announced k.abul but when match start k abul was not in starting eleven

[Nov 07, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Hey, the ‘Starting Lineup’ is a feature to assist you in selecting your team and we recommend you to do your own research before creating teams. This will help you avoid selecting players who are not part of the starting lineup for any match.

V
                              Nov 7, 2020
                              Last day I have joined two contests in the Bundesliga league Football match between WBN vs KOL and created two teams namely Veerhari(T1) and Veerhari(T2). In Veerhari(T1) team, I opt Sebastian Anderson ( KOL-ST) as captain and J M Mbom ( WBN-DEF) as vice-captain. In Veerhari (T2) team I opt D Drexler (KOL-ST) as captain and Sebastian Anderson ( KOL-ST) as Vice-captain. After the completion of the match Dream11 fantasy player stat table showed that 89.21 points for Sebastian Anderson ( KOL-ST) and this player is captain in Veerhari(T1) team and vice-captain in Veerhari (T2) team. Therfore as a rule of Dream 11 Fantasy Football, This player ( Sebastian Anderson ( KOL-ST)) should scored 178.42 points in Veerhari(T1) team and 133.815 points in Veerhari (T2) team. But Dream 11 calculated this player scored in my both team only 56 points and 42 points respectively for T1 and T2 team. Therefore, I totally out of contest and lost the game due to unfair point calculation only for me by dream 11 and creat a setback and loss for me.

Hey, we don't want our users to feel this way. Kindly visit d11.co.in/HelpCenter and click on the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom, so that we can take this ahead and update you at the earliest.