Junglee Rummy
Junglee Games India Pvt. Ltd.

Junglee Rummy Customer Care

Junglee Games India Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebook

Thu 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Junglee Rummy related photos (132)

Junglee Rummy Complaints & Reviews

live update on Sep 26, 2020
I want to change my date of birth which was wrongly entered. I want to withdraw money. My id proof and junglee rummy account date of birth is different so its denied. Please assist me to change my date of birth in junglee rummy account please

[Sep 26, 2020] Junglee Rummy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting Junglee Rummy.

We understand your concern as you wish to update your profile details in the Junglee Rummy account. We will be glad to assist you.

We request you to share your Username or Registered Email address here else you may write with us at [protected]@jungleerummy.com

We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience so that we can resolve the issue at the earliest.

Junglee Rummy — Cheating website

Kirantele on Sep 24, 2020
    Dear all junglerummy players

I started jungle since 2016 before that u was very reputed person in my native...

Junglee Rummy — getting sms & calls.

KaffirBaba on Sep 22, 2020
    When i found that they are not trustable, i asked them to close the account and not to send sms & calls. They sent a mail...

nawaznaughty on Sep 19, 2020

Everyday iam getting call and sms from junglee rummy to install the app and play rummy on my phone and iam not interested i want to opt out for the same. I dont want to receive any messages and robot call. Pls help me out.

[Sep 19, 2020] Junglee Rummy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Nawaz,

Thank you for contacting Junglee Rummy.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and in order to assist you further, we request you to share your mobile number along with the screenshot of the SMS with us on [protected]@jungleerummy.com

poojbh on Sep 16, 2020
      Hi all,

I had already complaint against you. Don't give me message and call. Otherwise i will do complaint against you. I have blocked lots of numbers. Still they come with new contacts.
      This is last warning. Don't dare to give me phone call and messages again.

harassing giving message and calls through different contact number

[Sep 17, 2020] Junglee Rummy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thank you for contacting Junglee Rummy.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and in order to assist you further, we request you to share your mobile number with us on [protected]@jungleerummy.com

Gotooo on Sep 16, 2020
        After lon time i am widrawing money... But money not widraw in bank... Everyday i need support... But your team never responded... 5000 are widraw me, , its big amount... Please help me

6 day to go I am placed request for withdrawal money

[Sep 16, 2020] Junglee Rummy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear Prakash,

Thank you for contacting Junglee Rummy.

We understand that your concern is related to the withdrawal request. We're here to assist you with your query!

We wish to inform you that your withdrawal request ID-9852903 and 9852894 of INR 4, 900.00 and 100.00 is currently under processing queue at the bank’s end and as per the bank's processing time, it may take 5 working days (Excluding Saturday & Sunday) to credit these funds into your bank account.

We appreciate your patience.

For further assistance, please feel free to write back to us at [protected]@jungleerummy.com We'll be happy to assist you.

ENGLISH ssc bank cds etc. on Sep 15, 2020
          I play rummy on junglee rummy website very frequently but from the last 3 months it has been observed by me that website is not trust worthy. i play rummy very well but whenever i deposit money and play games i always lost my money just because cards that i get was always according to that game so that by hook or crook i always lost my money. it is a very big fraud.

[Sep 15, 2020] Junglee Rummy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hello Sir,

Thank you for contacting Junglee Rummy.

It's unfortunate to know that you feel this way.

Please be informed that the games are in no way prefixed and cards are distributed using a certified Random Number Generator software which cannot be modified or managed at any time by Junglee Rummy.

Pankajrathod1089 on Sep 14, 2020
            Already document use and phone number used this account plz help me

Already document in use

Hello Pankaj,

Thank you for contacting Junglee Rummy.

We understand your concern related to your Junglee Rummy Account. We checked and found you're holding multiple accounts post investigation you're allowed to continue with the account "pank61206gu"

Please be informed we have removed your KYC documents from your other account, You may complete your KYC in your active account, also please note you cannot use the same number which is already used in some other account.

For further assistance, please feel free to write back to us at [protected]@jungleerummy.com. We'll be happy to assist you.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Junglee Rummy — I have been logged in on three games at a time and deducted my money [Resolved]

Nitindosa on Sep 12, 2020
              Dear friends.

My name is nitin and my user id is nitindosa142.
              I strongly suggest/believe this kind...

Junglee Rummy — I was logged in on three games at a time how is it possible

Nitin Dorsetwar on Sep 12, 2020
              Dear Friends.

My name is Nitin and my user ID is nitindosa142.
              I strongly suggest/believe this kind...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

8759518685 on Sep 6, 2020
              My withdrawal ID 9746071 my withdrawal request has been fulfilled but the funds have not been credited RS 2400 to my Account

[Sep 06, 2020] Junglee Rummy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Amit,

As checked and found that your withdrawal request id: 9746071 of Rs. 2400.00 has been declined due to some technical issue at your bank end. However, we've already refunded the amount in your Junglee Rummy account. Thus, we request you to please place a fresh withdrawal request, so that we can process the same.

Kailas shelavale on Sep 6, 2020
                Kyc problem

Plz help me sir my kyc problem

Kyc problem

Dear Kailas,

Thank you for contacting Junglee Rummy.

We request you to write us back on [protected]@jungleerummy.com along with your another account details i.e. Username or Email ID so that we can locate the account and assist you further.

KDBhadekar on Sep 5, 2020
                  I constantly receive calls and sms texts from junglee rummy to download and play the game. I have never visited junglee rummy website or downloaded the app or shared my number for any marketing communication.

I have tried blocking the numbers to stop receiving the calls. Everyday i receive the calls from different numbers atleast 4-5 times a day and its practically not possible to block all the numbers.

I want these calls to stop right now.

[Sep 05, 2020] Junglee Rummy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear KDBhadekar,

Thank you for writing to us.

We understand your concern of getting promotional SMS & Calls from Junglee Rummy. We request you to send us the SMS screenshot along with your mobile number on which you are getting SMS & Calls so that we can check and work on your complaint. Please write us back with the details on [protected]@jungleerummy.com.

Rajes Khan on Aug 31, 2020
                    Withdrawal balance problems. Tha balance not withdrawal fulfaild. But tha balance not back. Plish contact. Me my problem is solved plish. Call me [protected]

[Aug 31, 2020] Junglee Rummy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Dear Rajes,

Thank you for contacting Junglee Rummy.

We understand your concern related to withdrawals. We tried to fetch your data but unable to do so. We request you to send us an email from your registered email ID so that we can check and assist you further.

Aravind21 on Aug 22, 2020
                      I has played honestly I kept 3200 they not paid to me and they has locked tha my account

Account locked and withdrawal my money 3200

[Aug 22, 2020] Junglee Rummy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Aravind21,

Thank you for writing to us.

We request you to write us back from your registered email ID to [protected]@jungleerummy.com so that our concern team can look into the issue and resolve it asap.

Team - Junglee Rummy
                      What happen there is no reply from junglee rummy

poojbh on Aug 20, 2020
                        They are sending me messages, e-mail again and again.
                        I don't know whether they got my contact number. They are continuously calling me and texting me from different contact numbers.
                        I don't want to play rummy then why I am getting the phone calls and messages again.
                        Please stop this.

[Aug 20, 2020] Junglee Rummy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thank you for contacting Junglee Rummy.

We understand your concern and in order to assist you further, we request you to share your mobile number along with the message screenshot with us on [protected]@jungleerummy.com.

We are waiting for your response to assist you further.

For further assistance, please feel free to write back to us on [protected]@jungleerummy.com. We'll be happy to assist you.

Prabavathii on Aug 16, 2020
                          My account is locked

[Aug 16, 2020] Junglee Rummy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Dear Prabavathii,

Thank you for contacting Junglee Rummy.

We understand your concern but inorder to assist you further, we request you to send us an email from your registered email ID or share your Junglee Rummy account username so that we can check further.

jayapal 111222 on Aug 14, 2020
                            I want to change my date of birth because first time i entered wrongly so i cant withdraw my money. Help me soon as possible

[Aug 14, 2020] Junglee Rummy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Dear Jayapal,

Thank you for contacting Junglee Rummy.

We understand your concern related to your DOB change. But, in order to assist you further, we need some more information so that we can trace your account details. Please share your Junglee Rummy username or send us an email on [protected]@jungleerummy.com from your registered email ID so that we can assist you further.

Chaithrashetty on Aug 10, 2020
                              Withdrawal id : 8853731
                              Withdrawal date : 30 jul 2020
                              Withdrawal status shows fulfilled but till now amount was not credited to my bank ac

Withdrawal amount not credited

[Aug 10, 2020] Junglee Rummy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Dear Chaithra,

Thank you for contacting Junglee Rummy.

We understand your concern related to your withdrawal. In order to help you further, we request you to send us an email from your registered email id to [protected]@jungleerummy.com so that we can look into it and resolve your query.

Dhivakar Rishi on Aug 2, 2020
                                Withdrawal problem sir... Name mismatch problem... So please clear my problem... I also send my aadhaar details... My personal details second names are problem.. Last 10 days send my problem to your email address... But your worker's are not responsible for my problem.

[Aug 02, 2020] Junglee Rummy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Dear Dhivakar,

Thank you for contacting Junglee Rummy.

We understand your concern for unable to place withdrawal. We are unable to locate your account and hence we request you to share your Username on [protected]@jungleerummy.com so that we can assist you further.