Junglee Rummy Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to Junglee Rummy

Having problems with Junglee Rummy?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Junglee Rummy customer care. Itโ€™s quick effective and absolutely free!

Junglee Rummy

Junglee Rummy Website

Junglee Rummy Head Office Address

PO Box 6502
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Junglee Rummy Phone Numbers

Junglee Rummy reviews & complaints(940)

Toornamant mai point rummy mai uske hi bande khel rahe hai aor itne kam time mai uske hi jyada points hote hai fraud junglee rummy do screenshot dikhata hu

Hi team,
    I tried making a deposit of 500 rs thru Google pay twice on 7/2/2023, however one transaction was successful and the other was unsuccessful, but twice the amount has been debited from my account.

Nobel
    Junglee Rummy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Money already deducted from my bank account but junglee rummy wallet is not credit till now
      Junglee Rummy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I don't want to play rummy than also your people are calling me and texting me everyday . It's a request Please don't message because due to their so many messages I miss my important messages ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

This is in reference to your request to Unsubscribe From our promotional SMS.

Please be assured that we are here to assist you. We request you to please fill out this Unsubscribe Form ( https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftP-Cw1isBnffSbl1J_eH4M2-49KGS-iZETjsl...โ‡„ and wait for 72 working hours. We assure you after the mentioned time; you will stop receiving promotional emails or SMS from us.

If you need further help, feel free to contact us. We would be happy to help you.

Team Junglee Rummy

Junglee rummy account pe 500rupees tha withdraw ke time account blocked kar diya..aap na account open ho raha na company se phone pe baat ho rahi hai aur na company email kya koi jawab de raha hai..mere 500rupees account pe fasa huya hai..

Thank you for reaching out to Junglee Rummy.

This is in reference to your concern related to your Junglee Rummy account. Request you to share with us, your Junglee Rummy username for our team to work on your concern.

Team - Junglee Rummy

Plz open my account my account automaticly lock

Team - Junglee Rummy
            ๐˜พ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ง ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š๐™š ๐™๐™ช๐™ข๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง [protected] ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™’๐™ค๐™ง๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™€๐™ญ๐™š๐™˜๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™กโ“ฟโผโพโ“ฟโฝโปโผโนโถโนโป

Iam 300rs add in my game account this amount debited in my bank account but this amount is not add in game

Team - Junglee Rummy

I have deposited cash in my account but cannot use my account as it has been locked. I created account on my phone with my mobile number and with an otp. No username created by the app and login was with mobile number only. Now my money is stuck and I cannot access my money or account. Kindly help

airforce2's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 2, 2023
                airforce2's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 3, 2023
                Id created by mobile number as given above . With otp. This is the only username I had- my mobile number

I'm recieving multiple dspam messages and calls from Junglee rummy despite never signing up or sharing my phone number, the messages are very intrusive with hook words like "Cash deposited" or "transaction complete" which is very annoying and clearly an attempt to have people look at the message again, now I have also started getting spam calls with recorded messages. I expect to be immediately taken off the list for any communication from Junglee rummy and some form of legal action against this company for its non stop and unwarranted harassment and misuse of data

Team Junglee Rummy

I want to stop the sms from your side to my phone number

my phone number is : [protected]

Team Junglee Rummy

My withdrawal request has been processed but not credited the amount to my bank account, withdrawal ID is 36584302. please help me out.
                      Jungali Rami nowadays is providing a very worst service. Deposits are not getting updated and withdrawal also not getting processed quickly.
                      Dear Madhukar,

Thank you for writing to Junglee Rummy.

This is with reference to your query about the withdrawal request you recently placed from your Junglee Rummy account.
                      We would like to inform you that your withdrawal request ID 36584302 was successfully processed by Junglee Rummy on[protected]. The bank might take up to 7 working days to credit the amount to your bank account.
                      In case you don't receive the amount in 7 working days, please send us a bank statement of your registered bank account (from the date of withdrawal request to the current date) so that we can raise the issue with the bank.
                      Your patience is deeply appreciated.
                      If you need any further help, please feel free to reach out to us. We would be happy to help you.

Team Junglee Rummy!

Hello team,

i have been getting your sms and calls from long time,
                        please stop sending me sms and call.
                        i dont want you guys to have my number even.

regards
                        Ajay Arakh

This email is related to your Junglee Rummy account.

We are working on your query and we will be able to update your regarding the same by tomorrow.

Please feel free to reach out to us in case you need any additional information.

Hii sir/mam iam thivinkumar my last1mothu
                            Me playing junglee rummy any time withdrawal problem this time my withdrawal 5480 money not send my account ok and my junglee rummy ide blocked pls my amount redan and my junglee rummy ide yyy locked junglee rummy ide unlock pls no reopen my call fair police

Team - Junglee Rummy

Hi I m savithri poojari my amount is frozen and login I'd also block and company saying problem is resolved but they have cheating with people and say enternal checking policy and nothing is doing many many people complaint problem is not solve call on [protected] [protected]

Dear Savithri,

We would like to inform you that your Junglee Rummy account has been unlocked and we have also refunded the amount of โ‚น9, 930 to your Junglee Rummy account.

Team Junglee Rummy

Junglee rummy locked please remove locked

Dear Ravi,

Greetings from Junglee Rummy!

We understand your disappointment as you are unable to access your account. Please be assured, we're here to assist you with your query!

We would like to inform you that your Junglee Rummy account has been locked due to internal checks and some activity performed by you on the platform which is against as per our internal policies your account balance has been frozen.

We have already forwarded your concern to the respective team and they are looking into it on a priority basis. You will receive an update on your registered email address within 48 hrs.

Team Junglee Rummy

Hi I m savithri poojari it'my mistake I m play online game I m deposit 7500rs then I m win 9930rs but they r not credited in my account and my I'd also block and no customer care number not answering call Manny time call

Greetings from Junglee Rummy!

We have already forwarded your concern to the respective team and they are looking into it on a priority basis. You will receive an update on your email address ( [protected]@gmail.com) within 48 hrs.

Dear Ravi,

Team Junglee Rummy

I m playing from last 10 days I have added 10000 inr in game aacount every thing is going good but 3 4 days before I withdraw 900 rs and after 12 hours I got a mail that due to internal policies your aacount balance is frozen
                                    Please help me out please unblock my aacount

Team - Junglee Rummy

I never played a rummy game in my life. But this rummy messaging are spamming my mobile. Its not only my problem many people who had never used or played receiving spamming message from rummy especially junglee rummy.

" Hi 70124xxx,
                                      Prize pool - Rs. 4, 00, 00, 000 (4 Crore)
                                      Get Winning amount credited in your Bank Account.
                                      Click - http://gmg.im/kQ5WKs"

Stop this kind of fraud messages.

Team Junglee Rummy

I don't want to play rummy please leave me alone. I'm getting messages everyday. Don't message me again. Stop spamming my inbox. No matter how many times you ask, I'm not going to play your game. So please remove my phone no from your database and never send me a message. I beg you! stop! Please stop it and try to be less add it's irritating.