Dream11 Fantasy
Dream11 Fantasy Pvt. Ltd.

Dream11 Fantasy Customer Care

Website:
TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
1901-A, Naman Midtown, SB Marg, Elphinstone (W)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Near IndiaBulls Finance Centre

Load

Dream11 Fantasy related photos (1406)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Dream11 Fantasy Complaints & Reviews

R
Oct 30, 2020
Darbhanga, Bihar
I have two withdrawals ₹338 &₹1112. I sent withdrawal request on 06/10/20200 & 07/10/2020 but balance not create in my account yet please help.
Dream11 fraud case
Dream11 fraud case

[Oct 30, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hey, we'd like to look into this. Kindly visit d11.co.in/HelpCenter and click on the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom, so that we can take this ahead and update you at the earliest.

Y
    Oct 29, 2020
    I have won nearly 350rs. I have updated both pan and bank details. They have been verified too. I have processed for withdrawal...

H
    Oct 29, 2020
    Sir dream 11 has deducted my money due to fair play violation so please sir i want my full amount to my account

[Oct 29, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hemanth 6's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 31, 2020
    SIR WE STILL DIDN'T GOT CONFIRMATION ABOUT MY MONEY WHICH WAS DEDUCTED DUE TO FAIRPLAY VIOLATION AT ANY COSY I WANT MY FULL AMOUNT TO WITHDRAW TO MY ACCOUNT
    Hey, if you have written to our helpdesk, please share the query number so that our team can assist you further. Query number is a 6-7 digit number visible in the title of the acknowledgement email.
    Hemanth 6's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 1, 2020
    No Sir we didn't written to your help desk we don't know about query number
    But you deducted my money due to fairplay violation at any cost I want my full amount to withdraw to my bank account sir that money is more important for me but you guys are playing with a normal persons
    Hemanth 6's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 1, 2020
    #2373376

J
      Oct 28, 2020
      I put money in dream11 but i continuously lost money Rs. 90000/- in credit card this game is totally fraud there is no correct suggestions, if we try to join with head to head contest immediately it wil change'and it wil join with someone..it's fraud and i lost my money Rs.90000.. i wil suicide

[Oct 28, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hey, we don't want our users to feel this way. Kindly visit d11.co.in/HelpCenter and click on the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom, so that we can take this ahead and update you at the earliest.

Oct 28, 2020
        IPL 2020 Me akshar match me i observed dream 11 aapni team last me utaar deti h or first winning amount le leti h.. aaj k...
        D
        Oct 28, 2020
        [protected]@gmail.Com this my email id my number [protected] i have joined csk vs mi match on[protected] the amount of...

Y
        Oct 28, 2020
        Yesterday I participated in a Football match between Marseille vs Man City and my Rank is #139 according to Dream 11 rank between 61-150 Winning amount is 100 Rupees but I only get 56.9 Rupees
        Winning amount added to my Account is Less according to my Rank
        Winning amount added to my Account is Less according to my Rank

Hey, we'd like to get your query addressed. Kindly visit d11.co.in/HelpCenter and click on the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom. We'll be happy to assist you.

J
          Powai, Maharashtra
          Sir
          My money is deducted against FairPlay voilation but I play just for fun with my friend and they deduct my money as FairPlay voilation . Its not fair sir,
          Please refund My whole amount I kindly request to you, please help

My money is deducted as FairPlay voilation

Updated by Jay sanklecha Oct 28, 2020 Sir Rs 150 is deducted as fair play voilation please refund it as soon as possible ..

Oct 28, 2020
            I tried to withdraw 920 from my wallet to the bank, which was canceled and instead, Rs.644 and Rs.296 were deducted from my wins under the Fairplay violation. I won that money through match wins and how can it be a fair play violation?
            could you please let me know why the amount was deducted exactly?

Ticket ID: #2107211

Awaiting for your reply.

Oct 27, 2020
              Player Name: JaiVaibhavLaxmi. My problem is that I have submitted PAN may days ago but it has not been verified yet. When...

Dear team,
              I am trying to verify the pan for my dream 11 application but I am getting error it's already taken .
              Due to which I can't able to withdrawal the amount from the app.
              Pls contact me with resolution on my email id :-
              [protected]@gmail.com
              Can

[Oct 27, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Updated by S S R Oct 27, 2020 It's still not resolved

Oct 26, 2020
                Powai, Maharashtra
                My account name is SANTOS35333UV. When I check my balance it is showing o bal. I had transferred from my bank account and you are not allowing to withdraw.
                Now when I checked recent transaction I can see amount 1371 is unutilized Nullified . Transaction Id WUB2020041203024580900016
                dated: 12 April 2020. Team name :SANTOSH35333UV
                This is my money and not wining amount. Request you to refund this amount immediately to my bank account immediately, you cannot keep my money to your account with no reasons.
                No proper help by using Dream 11 app, just saying contact Us and no help getting Untilized nullifies amount

[Oct 26, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Oct 25, 2020
                  I have some unutilized balance 842.93. Dream11 is not allowing me to play because of Govt. Regulations. Inspite of several emails, they are not returning my money and auto generated email comes, that has of no use. The default method of withdrawl shows a lesser amount 78.93, that too is not withdrawable because the amount is lesser than 200. Help me getting my full money 893. I wrote several emails, but all those in vein.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 1, 2020
                  dream 11 has credited my money back

[Oct 25, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Thank. My money refunded

My account suspended
                    Kindly active

Id- chaalbaaz Xi XI
                    Mail id - [protected]@gmail.com

[Oct 24, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
                      Mumbai, Maharashtra
                      I joined 19 rs small league, soon after joining 38rs extra was deducted from dream wallet .I only join 1 contest with single team .rest 2 team were dummy .i urge you revert it in dream wallet .

Oct 24, 2020
                        I have veridied my pan, my phone no., my email id but than also i m not able to withdraw my wining amount...

Oct 24, 2020
                          Try to understand my problem and solve this ASAP

I have made deposit of Rs.7777/- to join the contest. And...
                          Oct 26, 2020
                          Oct 24, 2020
                          I am unable to log in into my dream 11 account. Plzz help me. My account linked via Facebook. And it shows “FB token error”....
                          Oct 23, 2020
                          I have not received my winning withdrawals from Dream11. Whats shocking is that I am getting emails from Dream11 that withdrawal...
                          Oct 23, 2020
                          My winnings were taken away by accusing me of fairplay violation 197 rs . I want the all the money back...