[Resolved] Dream11 Fantasy — dream11 withdrawal cancelled and money not refunded to me.

[email protected] on Apr 23, 2019
Respected sir, my dream 11 winning amount withdrawal has been cancelled for some reason and money not reflected in bank account nor reflected in winning amount. So i requested to see what is problem because of which my transaction was cancelled. My phone no., bank account details all are verified. So i requested please check what is the problem and where and refund my balance as early as possible.

Thankyou sir.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2019

[Apr 23, 2019] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dream11 Fantasy Customer Care's response, Apr 23, 2019
Hey, we'd like to look into this. Kindly visit bit.ly/D11-HelpCenter and click on the "Contact Us" button at the bottom, so that we can take this ahead and update you at the earliest.

Comments

Please verification this mail [protected]@gmail.com
Sir last match SRH vs CSK team im creat team SRH team Player vijay shankar for all rounder list bt 1st place and dream team vijay shankar in batsman list.full fraud for dream11.full waste my time my money

My prize money 35/-
My ranking 3, 79, 841
Last winning rank 380000
Entry fee 35/-
But l get only 1.22/-
Why why why.
You're cheating with me.
Dream 11 are a fake company. The rank 1 are companies. They are not send my prize 35/- .

Sir mera password bhulgaya change karna he
Pintu rana's reply, Apr 22, 2019
Sir mera password bhul gaya je
My winnings amount is not credited in my bank account.

Plz refund my money 767rs.money deduct from my account but not add in dream 11. Account plz refund my money

I have joined a contest of RS 1Lakh entry fee of RS 15 between SOM VS KET on 19 April 19 but the contest which I joined has not showing my contest it was showing NO CONTESTS JOINED FOR SOM VS KET. Due to this I have lost the entry fee amount for which I joined the contest . Kindly. Return the amount .

I already had won the contest in dream 11 and then my 2 points were reduced afterwards and I won thrown to 2nd spot

First pic in my team and second team other person 😡😡😠😠😠

indian youtuber shelen's reply, Apr 16, 2019
froud bana rhe ho ap log
Today i did payment for Rs 23 to dream 11 account, payment failed and money got debited, please lookinto this ASAP

Maild id:[protected]@gmail.com
Bonnet se chat honi chaiye taki guidelines mil sake .or paytm account m paise hone ke bad v dreem11 m paise add ni ho rahe h zero balance bata raha h contact me [protected]

Raj K Paroha's reply, Apr 24, 2019
Binner se contact hona chahiye
Please contact me

1901-A, Naman Midtown, SB Marg, Elphinstone (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Dream11 Fantasy - dream11 withdrawal cancelled and money not refunded to me.