[Resolved] Dreamz Infra India — Still not received

Bangalore, Karnataka, Karnataka, Karnataka, India
 raguba
I requested number of times to Sachin Naik, CRM head, sales head, they, promised to help but till now nothing happened .Beveling them is my big mistake ? I lost my father, my widow sick mother struggling with life in damaged collapsing house same pic attached. I am struggling with family and children.They dont have any mercy, still no response to give back my hard earned blood money.

regards
[name removed]
email: [protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 22, 2018
Company closed, gone to CID

[Feb 04, 2017] Dreamz Infra India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by raguba, Feb 10, 2017
Still no reply from them.I kept my son in Bangalore to follow up with dreamz infra.His email: satishchandra.[protected]@gmail.com.
My sick old widow mother in damaged house suffering day by day Iiam unable to reconstruct it as all my money 14 lacks rupees stuck up in dreamz from June 2015, without any developments.Daily i am suffering with mental agony, no government or political people came to help.Seems no justice to common man.
[removed]
email:[protected]@gmail.com
Updated by raguba, Feb 10, 2017
Still no reply from them.I kept my son in Bangalore to follow up with dreamz infra.His email: [protected]@gmail.com.
My sick old widow mother in damaged house suffering day by day Iiam unable to reconstruct it as all my hard earned money 14 lacks rupees stuck up in dreamz from June 2015, without any developments.Daily i am suffering with mental agony, no government or political people came to help.Seems no justice to common man.
[removed]
email:[protected]@gmail.com

Comments

Authority need to take action here. Blatantly advertising in TIMES OF INDIA regularly and doping common people specially lower middle class in place like bangalore

+91 81 9776 3336 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 2550 2241 [Corp Office]
    #577/B, 2nd Floor, Outer Ring Road, Teachers Colony, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560034
    Dreamz Infra India - Still not received