Dtdc Courier & Cargo — consignment number z30694121

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Zeescores on Jan 17, 2020
I have not received my consignment which was sent from dehradun on 10th jan 2020 through dtdc courier. As per the tracking details on the website the status shows that the consignment reached bangalore on 12th jan. This has not reached me and is a very important document for me to receive.

I have spoken with the call center people and other relevant staff and no one is giving a clear picture. Please help!

[Jan 17, 2020] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My consignment number is M77724165. Nobody came home nobody called i was waiting for my parcel all day long and suddenly i see on tracking page “not delivered reciever not available(CIR) . How can he write that i was at my place all day long . Tried contacting customercare no response raised complaint on dtdc website too

Dtdc madinaguda is very bad at delivering courier .They have marked as delivered in tracking without delivery and no proper response. It happened to me twice.Persons taking call are very rude to customer.

+91 80 2536 5032 [Customer Care]