DTDC Courier & Cargo — courier demanding money during delivery and harassing if money not provided

This has become pretty frequent in my locality the courier is demanding money based on the size, weight and importance of the goods. For an envelope he asks rs 10- 15 and few days back for a big box he was demanding rs 50 - 100. I mostly say no as i know it is not recommended until or unless required or stated.

But every time a dtdc courier comes my bp rises recently i demand the product deliver to not deliver through dtdc [sometimes i pay extra money to avoid dtdc].

This is just a courtesy call / complaint. If you feel like taking action, take action otherwise there are always other options for me.

I'm not going to pinpoint a particular person because my friends also stated its pretty common in dtdc other localities near my place.

[Jan 30, 2019] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

This has bring to your kind notice that even after lapses of 20 days my article consignment no K30495470 not delivered.Whatever reason is showing is not correct.

DTDC Courier & Cargo