[Resolved] Dtdc Courier & Cargo — Courier from cognizant bangalore location to gurgaon, haryana.

India, India
 Himangi Airon
The courier was sent on 29th aug and on tracking shows out for delivery from 3rd sept 2016, however, the receiver haven't yet received it. the customer care people are not responding to calls and once they attended call they gave other contact numbers which are apparently not of dtdc. i am just curious to know by when can i expect to get the shipment delivered to its destination. its a very urgent shipment and was informed to me that it will reach in couple of days. its been over 10 days now... how should i proceed further? who will bear the cost of delay as the shipment was urgent and has to be utilized further for some important work?

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 12, 2016

[Sep 08, 2016] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

The consignment dispatched from DTDC on 31st Aug & reached destination city Bhopal on 3rd September but till date they are not delivering the item to me. I have lodged complaint on their portal but nothing is happening. DTDC is the worst courier service provider in INDIA. Please suggest whether I should move to consumer forum against them.

My in-laws wished to sent toys to my son, booked at DTDC Courier on 30.8.2016(No.K[protected] from Guwahati to Hyderabad and requested them to deliver product on 01.09.2016, as my son's birthday date. They replied that it will reach Hyd 1 September or next day. But till now it is not reached. DTDC at Hyd not even lift the phone nor reply for my mail

+91 80 2536 5032 [Customer Care]
    DTDC House, No. 3, Victoria Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560047
    Dtdc Courier & Cargo - Courier from cognizant bangalore location to gurgaon, haryana.