[Resolved]  DTDC Courier & Cargo — Delay in Courier Delivery more than 10 days and not proper Reply given By Staff.

My Courier not yet dispatched by the dtdc after multiple follow ups they shows the status on yesterday that out for Delivery but i not received my consignment yet and officer of indore branch didn't response properly of A. B ROAD BRANCH and i also email to them for my issue but didn't recieved a single reply from them. There is my important documents but they are not provides me yet too much Pathetic services provided by them Very Disappointed I also attached My Tracking ID for Reference :-D50289931 Hope i got resolution as soon as possible Thanks In Advance.
Sep 29, 2022
After Filing a complain I got call from them thanks for the team for your conern.
DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments