[Resolved] Dtdc Courier & Cargo — delay of consignment

DTDC – Kolkata DTDC Bhawan, 404/405, kaji Nazrul Islam Sarani, VIP road, Raghunathpur, Kolkata, 24 Pgs North, West Bengal, India
 deeepakbairagi95 on Sep 9, 2019
My relative had booked a courier from DTDC from Sambalpur, Odisha to Koraput, Odisha which is by the way only 450KMs with the following consignment number K20204372 and at the time of booking i was told by the DTDC agent that the consignment will be delivered in 2-4 working days maximum but its been almost 9 days and yet my parcel is not delivered and there is no proper support from DTDC to address my issue, I am trying to track my consignment from past one week and its showing the same dress again and again but the parcel is still not delivered. I called the support team and also written an email to the support team but there was no response, I am still not sure where my consignment is and when it will be delivered and there is no support for a customer to properly track the consignment or to know why the consignment is delayed. Attaching the bill and tracking details in the attachment below.

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 11, 2019
I received the consignment on 10th morning.

[Sep 09, 2019] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have booked my parcel on 3rd sep with tracking no. K32285896 which should be reached to Giridih from Bandel but it is showing error "address incomplete or wrong CIR. So in case of any issue, please call to source or destination contact no in place of making it undelivered.

My parcel is undelivered till date in your tracking written receiver requested delivery on another date which is wrong.this is not fare do needful and reply my loceket no D53207042
Docket not received even after 3 days. Booked update Express delivery
Tracking no -V55316889
AWB no -C92518783. ...for this parcel..there is no update about shipment status.. and till now I didn't received parcel.please resolve as soon as possible as..it is already too late & very worst experience with DTDC not only in this parcel.. regarding all the parcels
Hi there, my address is correct and enough landmark hints were given to get the delivery in time. No delivery guy has called me or either visited my location. I need your intervention in getting my courier ASAP. My Consignment Number is D52263611.
Thanks in advance.