Dtdc Courier & Cargo — I still did not receive my parcel..which I delivered on 19th december 2018...

Guwahati, Assam, India
 Forhana Sultana on Jan 7, 2019
My parcel consignment no d46338288
I have delivered it on 19th december 2018 to hydrabad nd still didn't get my courier yet. Even i don't know where my courier is... Even when i track it is just showing in transit for last 20 days it is showing this only... Nd no update of my parcel is showing in the site... I even called to bangalore branch hyderabad branch but they did not help me in any way... I even called to guwahati branch but they also did not help me... Even they don't know where my parcel is... I have important documents in it nd i want my courier plz.. I very frustrating behave from dtdc courier services... Now it is almost 20 days nd still it did not recieve my courier nd even don't know where my parcel is... Plz help me... It's really frustrating nd i don't know where my courier is... Dtdc did not help me either..
Plz help me to get my courier... It's really urgent..

[Jan 07, 2019] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 80 2536 5032 [Customer Care]
    DTDC House, No. 3, Victoria Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560047
    Dtdc Courier & Cargo - I still did not receive my parcel..which I delivered on 19th december 2018...