DTDC Courier & Cargo — Product Not Delivered and Bad behavior of Manager

This is to inform you that I have been waiting for my courier for the past 2 weeks and it hasn't been delivered. The courier is from Jalpaiguri District and was supposed to reach the given location by 18/01/17. However due to miscommunication of information, the pin code was stated wrong and upon fixation, DTDC claimed that it has been sent to it's Madiwala Branch and would be sent to me by Saturday which is 21/01/17. However, I didn't receive any calls from DTDC on the 21st regarding any delivery and the number which was provided was switched off the whole day.
On 24/01/17, I received a call from the manager of DTDC Madiwala Branch, Bangalore saying that the courier is with them and I should be going to them and collecting, otherwise it will be delivered to me by 28/01/17. Upon my further query as to why it cannot be delivered within the week, the man mentioned that they have more important couriers to deal with and they aren't available to deal with small couriers like these till saturday and the call was hung up. Ever since, I haven't heard anything from the service and none of the people incharge have been picking up the call.

The person who threatened me to get the courier by myself- [protected]
The Manager (DTDC Madiwala Branch)- [protected]

[Jan 25, 2017] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

DTDC Courier & Cargo