[Resolved] Easemytrip.com — Full refund for flight booking-bet[protected] — urgent

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 biyala19
I write to you requesting your support in cancelling the attached ticket without charges. As you would acknowledge I am booked for the same journey on the same flight & this booking is purely an outcome of technical issue.

I was keen to book the said ticket & I was trying for the same. While I made the payment there was no confirmation from the service portal or the bank & hence the second ticket was booked.

In total 2 tickets got booked for me on the same airline at the same time.I have been continuously requesting & asking your helpline team but to no avail. I again urge you to cancel my ticket without charges. I underrate that the issue would’ve caused undue discomfort to your airline as well but I cannot be facing a financial loss for no fault of mine from such a reputed airline & group.

Please seek an exceptional approval for me to cancel the bookings without deductions .I am feeling cheated & it’s very disappointing to hear from your helpline team who in turn guided me to your office.
Please call me should you feel you need more inputs or the exact flow of events to help you on the subject.

A quick response will be highly appreciated.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 9, 2017

[Mar 08, 2017] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Mar 08, 2017
Dear Sir/Mam

Greetings from Ease My Trip !!!

We would like to inform you that, your ticket issued online & we had received the payment from your side successfully .

We have the online Ticketing system, in which customer book the ticket online from our side & pay the payment accordingly.

While booking the ticket, the payment not been done without providing the OTP password .

If you had pay the payment from your end, so your tickets had been issued you can confirm with us before issuance the another ticket

Your ticket copy already delivered at your email id also .

So there is no issue from our end, as you already cancelled your ticket and we had charged penalty as per cancellation policy.

For your reference kindly find the screen shot as we already sent mail to your mail id.

EaseMyTrip.com Mail Support Trip <[protected]@easemytrip.com>
Booking Confirmation
[protected]@easemytrip.com <[protected]@easemytrip.com> Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 5:08 PM
To: [protected]@gmail.com
898 Bangalore 20:10
Sat-01Apr2017

02h 30m Kolkata 22:40
Sat-01Apr2017

Title Passenger Name Status GDS PNR Airlines PNR Ticket Number Basic Fare Taxes Total Fare Baggage Weight
Miss Neha Biyala Confirm BDMGKY 36SPLK [protected]/1/1 2786.00 851.00 3637.00 15.00 KG
Inbound Flight Details
843 Kolkata 07:05
Sun-09Apr2017
02h 25m Bangalore 09:30
Sun-09Apr2017
Miss Neha Biyala Confirm BDJ1R4 36SPQZ [protected]/1/2 2361.00 993.00 3354.00 15.00 KG
Fare Details

Terms & Conditions
Cancellation Policy for Flight UK
Before Departure :
Cancellation Service Fee. -
Date change penalty applicable before departure. - as per airline rules
Cancellation penalty applicable before departure. - as per airline rules
Baggage allowance for Adult - as per airline rules
Baggage allowance for Child -as per airline rules
After Departure:
No change or cancellation permitted
Changes/cancellations are subject to 04 hr prior to flight departure
If you are booking a special discounted return fare then both flights have to be cancelled/changed together
Airline Contact Information
+[protected]
Please reference the Airline PNR Number when communicating with the airline regarding this booking.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Nov 06, 2018

Apologise for the trouble caused. We hope your query has been resolved. We assure you that you will not be facing any such issue in future. For any further assistance or any query, you can ping us on our whats app number [protected] or you can mail us at [protected]@easemytrip.com We will surely assist you on priority.

+ 91 11 4313 1313