[Resolved] EaseMyTrip.com — inability to refund full amount

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Fahiem Siddiqui on Jan 22, 2018
My Booking PNR No- GICC8U flight Goa to Mumbai.

This ticket was cancelled by indigo and you guys have deducted half the amount as cancellation fees instead it should be a full refund as understood by indigo. I have had multiple calls with your customer care and due to inability to solve this I am writing this mail to you. I am sure a complaint at consumer forum won’t help either as you already have multiple complaint’s 116 to be exact.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 2, 2018

[Jan 23, 2018] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Oct 31, 2018

We hope that you have got your refund. We also apologise for the trouble caused to you. We assure you that you will not face any such issue in future. For any assistance or any query you can ping us on our whats app number [protected] or you can mail us at [protected]@easemytrip.com We will surely assist you in a better way. We also make sure that in future you will not face any such issue in future. As we are working constantly for customer satisfaction and trying to improve our services so that our customers do not face any such issues.

Comments

Please my money refund fast urgently booking Id EMT39483687 please refund money 4 days ho gaye hai Muje dusra tickets krna hai please refund my money very urgently
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Oct 30, 2018

We hope that your query has been resolved and you got the refund. For any further assistance you can ping us on our whats app number 9990980980 or you can mail us at [email protected] we will surely assist you on priority. We also assure you that you will not be facing any such issue in future.
Mera tickets rejected ho gaya Isliye mera paisa pending me chala gaya Muje dusra tickets krna hai booking Id EMT39483687 please refund money urgently
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Oct 30, 2018

+ 91 11 4313 1313
    460, F.I.E Patparganj Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    EaseMyTrip.com - inability to refund full amount