[Resolved] EaseMyTrip.com — jet airways flight cancelled

baidkamal0211 on Apr 13, 2019
My jet airways flight cancelled due to its internal issues. Easemytrip didn't bother to inform me about the cancellation. I got to know only after talking to customer care. On raising the issue with customer care they agreed to change airline without extra cost. Customer care asked me to send details in email. But as a response to email, customer care started making all sort of excuses. I want to know if you really take customer problem seriously or just waste their time. If you had not promised me to change airline i had opted other options.
At some time easemytrip was my favourite booking site but today i feel like it has worst customer care. I am having horrible customer experience.

Complain no: 3099217
Complaint marked as Resolved May 22, 2019

[Apr 13, 2019] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Apr 15, 2019
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We would like to inform you that your flight was cancelled from the airline's end and hence we do update the customer information while making the booking to ensure that airline shares the prior information regarding flight directly to the customer. Secondly, there were no alternative flights available and so the team could not have done rescheduling. Moreover in case of cancellation alternative option is given by the airline. However, your full refund has been processed for the booking and you will get the same in 5-7 bank working from the date of refund in your source account.

Comments

I had a very minor change to be made in the name.

It has been resolved successfully by the teams efforts

+ 91 11 4313 1313
    460, F.I.E Patparganj Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    EaseMyTrip.com - jet airways flight cancelled