[Resolved] Easemytrip.com — Neither crediting refund on cancellation, nor replying mails

Deshbandhunagar, West Bengal, India
 Drtapan
I had booked a trip for my advocate ms. sanchari sen in goair flight from delhi to patna at 5-25 pm from delhi igi airport on 19th oct 2016.
The ticket was booked through easemytrip (easemytrip ref no:bet[protected];goair pnr:ahdq48.
I received a sms on 19th oct 2016 afternoon that the flight no:g8-149 has been preponed at 16-45 hrs (please see attached screenshot).
Ms. sen reached delhi the same morning from kolkata on my business at delhi which would have had remained unfinished to get this rescheduled flight.
On my request by email and on phone, goair cancelled this reservation with assurance to refund the paid amount to my credit card account used for the booking through the agent easemytrip. they also assured to mail me in this regard.
But, although the cancellation as requested was done, as evident in the relevant page of goair, i neither received any mail or refund as yet.
My further mails to either of the above two parties couldn't yield any reply or assurance with a deadline. how long will it take for the refund amount to get credited in my credit card account used for booking?
I got no refund or postive response from either party yet.
But someone just called me from [protected] & then again from [protected] asking for all my credit and debit card details including cvv!
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 29, 2016

[Oct 29, 2016] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Oct 29, 2016
Greetings From Ease My Trip!
We had proceed your full refund, kindly find the details pasted below:-

Original Transaction ID [protected]
User Field 3 User Field 4
User Field 5
UCAF 2
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Nov 05, 2018

Apologise for the trouble caused. We hope your query has been resolved. We assure you that you will not be facing any such issue in future. For any further assistance or any query, you can ping us on our whats app number [protected] or you can mail us at [protected]@easemytrip.com We will surely assist you on priority.

+ 91 11 4313 1313