[Resolved] Easemytrip.com — No refund reflected in account

Aditi Chiring
I tried booking flight tickets on www.easemytrip.in on 30 November 2016. The transaction was successful on my end and I received a booking confirmation regarding the same. However 2 hours later, my transaction was rejected citing unavailability of seats. The refund was supposed to be automatic but after 10 days and dozens of phone calls later, i still haven't received my refund. The details are attached in the two screenshots.

Aditi Chiring
Sub-editor
Deccan Herald

No refund reflected in account
No refund reflected in account
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 12, 2018

[Dec 13, 2016] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Nov 06, 2018
Dear Ma'am,

Apologise for the trouble caused. We hope your query has been resolved. We assure you that you will not be facing any such issue in future. For any further assistance or any query, you can ping us on our whats app number [protected] or you can mail us at [protected]@easemytrip.com We will surely assist you on priority.

Comments

Hello, I am facing the same problem. On top of that, I did manage to call them up and they have set me on a wild goose chase for more than 17 days. I am planning to move consumer court. The only trouble is that my amount Rs 6242 is too small for them to even flinch. I am trying to liaise with other people who have faced the same difficulty with easemytrip. Please find my email id below and contact me so that we can move the consumer court together.
[protected]@rediffmail.com
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Nov 6, 2018

Apologise for the trouble caused. We hope your query has been resolved. We assure you that you will not be facing any such issue in future. For any further assistance or any query, you can ping us on our whats app number 9990980980 or you can mail us at [email protected] We will surely assist you on priority.

+ 91 11 4313 1313