[Resolved] Easemytrip.com — Online Ticket Booking Rejected but Amount not refunded

Shillong, East Khasi Hills District, Meghalaya, India
 ppdey
On 12th March 2017 I have booked a ticket online via EasMyTrip.com from Gauhati to Bangalore, date of journey being 14/3/2017 by Air Asia(India) Flight 1983.
I received a ticket saying booking pending although the amount of Rs.5498/- was deducted.
On query via e-mail (since telephone was not accessible) for the ticket status EaseMyTrip.com replied "The following itinerary has been rejected due to non-availabilty of seats in the same class booked by you. Your amount would be Refunded automatically. " Further they promised maximum 72 hours to get the amount credited.
But till date the amount has been credited to my bank account.

Online Ticket Booking Rejected but Amount not refunded
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 11, 2018

[Mar 17, 2017] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ppdey, Mar 22, 2017
The amount has been credited to my bank account as per the detail given below :

Date Narration Ref. No. Debit Credit
21-Mar-2017 BY TRANSFER [protected]IXGACCJQJ4 5, 498.00
INB Refund of IGAAYGZEV5
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Nov 06, 2018

Apologise for the trouble caused. We hope your query has been resolved. We assure you that you will not be facing any such issue in future. For any further assistance or any query, you can ping us on our whats app number [protected] or you can mail us at [protected]@easemytrip.com We will surely assist you on priority.

+ 91 11 4313 1313