Easy Cabs

New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

Easy Cabs Complaints & Reviews

Hi i am fayaz here from hyderabad i was way to my home and i saw a euro cab driver name:-bhooma ram cab no:-ts07uh6306 he...

Scheduled pick up 36 hours in advance to be taken to mlb game at safeco field. Contacted by easy cab 5 minutes prior to the scheduled pick up time advising it would be 45 minutes until pick up time. This is unacceptable. Trip was planned around the baseball game. There was additional cost in getting to our destination due to heavier traffic and we missed a portion of the ball game which we had paid $180 usd for the tickets. Our planning would have had us at our destination in plenty of time to enjoy the pregame warmup and activities making for a full evening of entertainment. But your company cost us additional money and we missed out. This service is extremely disappointing and very sub standard. I do not recommend your company.

I booked easy cab 01 day before for 17-apr-2017 12:00 noon with booking id : 8330541 from bhopura ghaziabad to new delhi railway station. It was a confirmed booking. But next day i didn't get any call/info till 11:30. Then i called cc and they told that i could get cab only till 12:10 pm. I was ok with this. Then after 15 minutes i confirmed again, this time they said that they can provide cab till 12:40. I said ok. But after half an hour they said that they can't provide cab because they don't have any cab in this area. I had to get train at 1:30 for rajasthan. Now it was a challenge to get the train because they cancelled my booking at last moment and after multiple false promises.
    Because it was a confirmed booking so it was their duty to arrange cab in advance rather than to check cab in that area. I want strict action against easy cabs and in future i shall never book this cab. Also i shall tell this to my friends/relatives/company hr. I shall try to blacklist this company from my company nokia hr.
    Cab not provided even after confirmed booking

Yesterday night I took easy cab from Delhi 1D terminal for T3 international terminal & ask Driver to make it little fast to catch my flight & that was my mistake because your driver took advantage of same.

When I reached T3 terminal I asked how much then he said INR 390 when i ask him for bill he said dont have as net is not working which i dont understand as without net how come you run your services.

Kindly advise whats the actual amount to travel from 1D to T3 Terminal as I think he overcharges me as from T3 terminal to GK 1 i normally pay INR 550.

Kindly investigate the matter and throw out these stupid drivers from your organization to avoid bad name.

Attached pics of Car number plate along with Driver for your kind reference.

Please update the same at walia.[protected]@gmail.com & i will again file the compliant when back to delhi soon.
      Charged Without Bill
      Charged Without Bill

Sir I want to inform you that I hired a cab from terminal 1Delhi airport to Lajpatnagar 2 Delhi..my total bill amount was 534 i have given the driver Rs600 he was supposed to return me Rs66 but he went away without returning the money..Rs66 is not the actual thing if i have given him Rs2000 then ????
        Drivers name is Surender Kumar car number DL1Rx 6590 booking invoice number 8188602..
        From next time how i can hire a car from your company..
        Please kindly cooperate with me and take an action against this type of driver..
        Complaint about driver

Hi EasyCbas,

This was the last ride I took yesterday night were Rs 600 got deducted from my account and also driver behaved harshly. I paid and still it got deducted from my account.
          The driver took long routes and also intensely struck in traffic.

Please pay my money back and give me compensation. This is not the right way to behave with any passenger. Please mend your ways and never repeat

My Contact-[protected]

I took the vehicle from International Airport Mumbai till Navi Mumbai and while booking I clearly stated that I don't want accent old vehicle but the person who was in booking arrogantly replied

After getting out of the airport, I saw accent old vehicle waiting for me .
            While travelling all suspensions of the vehicle was not working, I could feel the road jerks directly on my neck
            I don't know why this company doesn't maintain their vehicle and use such a non maintain vehicles for commercial use .

I don't believe it's Meter also .
            I end up paying toll charges too
            Airport Parking charges

Pethatic service and useless vehicles on road by this company " Easy cabs "
            Feb 04, 2017
            Ashu Awasthi's response
            For airport pick and drop drovers are the owner as per them and charging whatever they want and the hospitality is pathetic
            DL 1RX 7114

I normally take Easy Cab quite frequently for my all movements. On 21.11.2016, I had once again booked cab for 22.11.2016 for 5.50 AM from Sector 25 Noida to Ghaziabad Station. Booking was confirmed bearing ID No. A[protected]. Cab details were received as a routine course. Cab details mentioned was Car No. DL1RX-7191, Chaufer No. [protected].

At 5.30 AM, I called chaufer (Shri Trilok) to check his exact position. I was horrified to hear that though he has received message but he informed that he won't be coming to me as he has some other booking. I immediately called your customercare executive (probably Mr. Vikas) at 5.32 AM, 5.33 AM and 5.34 AM at [protected] from my mobile. He said that he would inform me about an alternative cab within 4-5 minutes. But when no message regarding alternative cab was received, I at 5.44 AM again called him. He said that presently there is no cab but make arrangements within 15-20 minutes. I am highly angered that no alternative cab was provided to me and as a result, we could not reach station in time and missed the train.

We had booked Cab not for convenience but for saving time and for worry free travel. But instead it had caused severe agony and physical exersion to us as my family had to finally travel by bus (taken more time and missed the program).

This is highly regretted and is not expected of Easy Cab, premium taxi provider in a country.

Since neither taxi was provided nor any of your Easy cab officials bothered to inform me causing not only physical stress but monetary loss, I very strongly urge that a strict action be taken against chaufer and other officials concerned with intimation to me so that in future, no such incidence is repeated.
              Nov 22, 2016
              Updated by chinuop40

I booked cab from 1a domestic airport mumbai cab mh01am2827, chauffeur with cell [protected] was in a very bad condition it had dents all over the car. all the parts of the cars were shaking. this condition of the car could lead to accident! on asking the driver about this he told me to get down and take other cab but i had already paid rs 80 as the fees at the airport and had not choice but to board i request you to examine the car and refund my money at the earliest else i will put the complaint in rto about the conditions of the car run by easy cabs

Regard
                Chhavi singh
                Oct 24, 2016
                As already mentioned it's in a bad condition dented from all the side !! Parts of the car are shaking and which is not safe !! No email from easy cabs
                My contact no.[protected] i was told that recipt will come on mobile but i never received it pl arrange. Dt 30.12.2016 at arround 11.40.night

Hi, I had booked a cab from akshaya Nagar to Bangalore airport for 9th October 7:10 PM. The taxi arrived at 7:45, which meant I was already late for the flight. Then after I sat in car driver informed me meter wasn't working. Since, we were late we couldn't afford to wait for another cab. Then the cab tyre got punctured near Banaswadi. Driver took 750 Rs from us and got us boarded in a bus. Because of no time we had to give him whatever he asked for. It was a really disgusting trip.

I had also used 1600 Payback points to get 50% discount coupon which wasnt used. I request you to credit back my 1600 points and also refund my amount whatever I paid extra.

My mobile number is : [protected]
                  Booking ID : A[protected]
                  Driver number: [protected]
                  Drivers Car: Ford Fiesta

My car as per recceipt was 2583 driver: abdul salam who picked me up from mumbai airport. I got a call in next five min saying...

NITESH from a'bad
                    I had took cab 7:30 am at airport bombay. Reception guy told me u have to give 80 rs now and rest at time of drop may be 400-450.when driver give me bill of 702 Rs.
                    Tariff of easy cab online in bombay is 20/ km+5.6 % tax in day time. I travelled for 26.8 km buy that account I have to pay roughly 570Rs.
                    Feeling cheated.
                    Feeling cheated

Id no. 715874 dt. 31.08.2016 -5.40 pm - airport mumbai-tc2
                      Car no. 2897 driver name: aale hasan - [protected]
                      Airport convenience charge slip no. 294060 - rs. 100.00
                      I had travel from bbs - mumbai on 31.08.2016 ai flight no. Ai670 reached mumbai at 5.00pm and book a car as above for mira road destination at my residence
                      I am senior citizen of 60 years and facing problem of keens pain.
                      Driver was not happy for the location.
                      He drive the car upto goregaon exhibition centre and took at side on service road and open the bonnet of the car and took wires from battery and told me that the car is out of service so you have to leave after payment of rs. 300.00.
                      I had requested him to take another cab from their source and leave me at my distination, where he refused and pulled me out from the car and my baggages thrown on the street which i could manage to take in my hands.

During this time i had 10-15 calls to your no. 65613458 where the one lady assured me to provide the car and support but did not turn out with positive attitude and stoped taking the calls.

Thereafter i refused to pay him rs 300.00 he demanded so he assult me on my head and warned me for paying.

I could able to save from him due to other local peoples support and took a bus which was reaching to my residence.

Please note, i had already filed an fir at goregaon and kashimira station for easy cab and driver name through my advocate.

Also putting an complaint with the tourisim department and airport authority and mr nitin gadkari for above incidence to take it seriously.

This is for your information and necessary investigation action from your end.

I booked a taxi via the app, when I went back on the app 15 minutes later to see if it had been dispatched or to track the vechcle it told me it had been cancelled, then I called only to be told my taxi would be 5 minutes which was a lie because I called again and another operator told me it was just leaving Kingston (which is 1p minutes away). It didn't even show and now my daughter has missed her doctors appointment. I use this service daily, but I will never use this service again. In future if you have no vehicles available then you should state this on the App!

Hi EasyCbas,
                          The driver took long routes and also intensly struck in traffic.

Please pay my money back and give me compensation. This is not the right way to behave with any passenger. Please mend ur ways and never repeat

My Contact-[protected]

Pathetic service... Never ever choose this cab. Yesterday afternoon i booked a ca b for the evening and got a confirmation. When i called them up to get the cab details they said you will get a message half an hour before your boarding time. I waited, but did not receive the sms. When i called them up they said there are no cabs available hence we cannot provide you service. I was strained. I had no clue what to do. They did not inform me beforehand otherwise i could have planned something else.

Never ever trust easy cabs.. That is the lessons learnt. I dont know why they even have a website up when they cannot provide service.

Hi EasyCbas,
                              The driver took long routes and also intensly struck in traffic.

My Contact-[protected]

With ref to the above i would like to state that, yesterday on 18th june 2016 i booked easy cab on line for today ie 19th june 2019 at 05:40 to travel from my residence b7/10 extn. (Gf), safdarjung enclave, new delhi. To new delhi railway station. I got massage from you on mobile confirming the booking with id-a[protected].
                                To day morning at 05 am again i recd. Msg from giving car number dl1rx-7266 with chauffer no.[protected].
                                I waited till 05:50 but there was no trace of your car or any cal from so called chauffer. Then i called up on his mobile to check, to my surprise he was still sleeping & told me he will reach in 10 minutes. My train was at 06:40immediately i called ola service & their car came in 3 minutes. I immediately cancelled ur car on ur booking number[protected]. Thanks to ola service, i reached station just 2 mints before traindeparture. This is what your so called most reliable service.

On 1st of june driver has charged rs520/- from d-128, mansarover garden to airport t1d i/c night charges for approximate distance of 11km.
                                  On 5th of june your cab has charged only rs 340/-i. E inclusive rs90/- as airport charges from airport t1 to d-128, mansarover garden
                                  How can be so much difference. It shows the cab driver of 1st june has charged me.
                                  The above action shows that i should not believe easy cab and shall chose other cab in future because you don't have any control on your driver.
                                  Rajender kumar dua

I have booked a cab from the airport. The cab id was mh01am2786 on dated 31st may 2016. The cab took me to the university which was around 8.1 km. Although the driver was supposed to take charges as per the meter but he charged me rs 380 which is far too much than the normal fare. He didnt charge the the meter value rather make up something and then askd me to pay the amount.