Ecareer Solutions — online employment fraud

Ji kavi on Feb 21, 2018
On 20th feb 2018 i got a call from [protected] and a lady spoke, she said that my resume was short listed for emerson electric company and asked me to send scanned copy of my educational, identity (Pan, passport size photo) and professional documents (Original colored scans) to the mail. Id. After sending those documents via mail i was asked to pay rs.1350 /- as fees for admit card. She said she need immediate transfer of money to their account (Allahabad bank, ecareer solutions, a/c no:[protected], ifsc: alla0211094) then only she will send my details to the concerned company for verification, she didn't give me time to think and played well with my emotions by creating haste. I transferred the money via net banking and she asked me to screen shot the payment page and send it to the mail id. After that she said i will receive my admit card by that day evening but i didn't get any admit card mail. When i tried calling her regarding this her number was switched off. The next day morning i got a call from [protected] a lady spoke, she said she was calling from same ecareers and asked me to pay rs 4000/- for agreement generation. I busted out and told her i didn't get my admit card and the number was switched off and i thought i was cheated. She then told that it was the office number which will be kept switched off after 5 pm ist and they forgot to send my admit card and proceeded to talk about agreement conditions and payment regarding agreement. She also told that i can straight away take this agreement form and join at emerson electrical on march 7th 2018. I knew that it was total fraud and asked many questions like which branch (Address), what position, scope, employee benefits etc. She then got irritated and asked me to pay rs.4000 before 12 pm then only my agreement form will get generated for that i said i am not interested and i want my rs.1350 back. She then abruptly cut the call and switched off that number right after.

Complaint comments  18 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

this same call i have got right now. what can i do to arrest them

reddyramya's reply, Oct 7, 2018
Dear i think you have some misunderstanding because i got the job after pay 1350/- and signed my agreement with HCL .
Same thing happened with me.. They should be arrested as soon as possible.

same with me but bank a/c was in central bank of india
Same thing happen with me today

Saswata Chandra's reply, Jul 17, 2018
amar kacheo same mail esechilo
Same thing happened with me what should i have to do my money back
1350;-
4750/-
10500/-
this is totally fraud ...the same procedure happened with me ..don't get trapped
they should be arrested as soon as possible i suggest close that ecarrer solutions they are just doing fraud with public. last month they called me and told me that they give me job in hcl than take registation fee -1370 from me aftet that as a security tht take 4750 rs/- from me and told me that money is refundable and than told me that give 10000 rs/- now for bank accnt etc. and i said now i dnt hve money i dont want this job.
than they said they refund my money in 7 days but now its already going 3 weeks and they dont refund any of money mANY TIMEs i called them and they did noy answer.
i'm going to file case on the company i have all proofs. ### frauds. plz shutdown that type of online companies
same happened with me too. fraud and fake
Kaur13's reply, Sep 22, 2018
Me to dear
Its my kind and polite reply to them.

Same with me please help me sir plzzzzzzz
I will paid 1350, 4983, 8500, 9352 rs.Then they asked to 12500 rs for employee id card.I said to not paid the amount and asked for refund the amount.He said we will not received any amount from u and he will make a case on and the court to me for didn't joining the company in three months.
I was Apply as a CSA in Bharti Airtel Through Ecareer Solutions at chennai branch and recently i am working in Bharti airtel at Chennai branch and thax a lot Ecareer Solutions for giving me best opportunity and thanx a lot Ecareer Team and dear my friends this is not fake company so please trust to Ecareer Solutions and again thanx a lot ecareer team.
reddyramya's reply, Oct 7, 2018
I also very thankful to Ecareer Solutions and Team to provide me such a bright opportunity
Dear all member my name is Y Rangareddy and i am working as a Civil engineer at Kochi branch and my selection has been done through Ecareer Solutions and ecarrer solutions has been giving me best opportunity thanku so much.
on 29th Sep i received call from Ecarrer Solutions and he told me that your selection has been as a Agriculture Department at Chandigarh then he told me that you have to pay 1350/- then i have paid the amount and next i was complete my agreement and account opening process and my all amount have been refundable and currently i am working as a Agriculture department at chandigarh Branch and thanku so much Ecarrer Solutions for giving me new life and provide me Good Jobbb thnku.

Aside to User:- Dear all user Ecarrer Solutions is a very good company so please don't post wrong sms in this website if any boy and girl want good opportunity so please contact to Ecarrer Solutions because this is not fake company this is a Genuine company and this s very very good company.

Akash Jangra
Chandigarh
Friends Ecareer Solutions is a best online job providing company which did really help me to find a reputed job in a MNC. I really thankful to www.ecareersolutions.in and their team.

Ramya Reddy
Menglore, Karnataka
I have also received call from ecareer solutions for job opportunity. asked me to pay 3500 before the process starts. When i told him i am ready to pay the amount post interview process, the guy who called me got irritated and cut my call as i did not agree to pay initially.
Today, she called and ask t pay money for get job, they are fraud

Ecareer Solutions - online employment fraud